Anyone else get turned on by gaping pussy?

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
My most recent ex and I did a lot of experimenting with vaginal stretching. She loved the feeling of being “filled to the brim” (her words). It takes lots of patience and even more lube! Lol. Listen to what your body tells you, and if something hurts, stop immediately. Given enough patience and practice, we eventually worked up to my fist, and later on she could take the majority of a 1 liter bottle.

My most recent ex and I did a lot of experimenting with vaginal stretching. She loved the feeling of being “filled to the brim” (her words). It takes lots of patience and even more lube! Lol. Listen to what your body tells you, and if something hurts, stop immediately. Given enough patience and practice, we eventually worked up to my fist, and later on she could take the majority of a 1 liter bottle.
Did your ex's vaginal max depth increase with stretching practice too, or just ability to stretch wide?

Yes I do! Felt them do that on more than one occasion, also felt the other end of the spectrum when they take your arm hostage?
It's amazing. They have no hands or even any ability to see what is going on back there so they have developed other ways to facilitate what they want. They obviously want something in there and that is where puny little humans can give them more than stallions, humans can stay in there long enough to guarantee happiness.

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
Lots of lube, on and in you, then have both the cocks lubed up. Also before fuck each cock 1 at a time. After you been fucking then try both.
Also for warm up get fingered first. Slowly go up a finger till all four are in you. Once again use lots of lube.
I love gaping pussy, love to eat it, fist it, fuck it.
I'd love to have a woman with a gaping pussy, have her on her back and shoulders so her ass is up in the air. Her fingers inside her holding herself wide open so you can see all the way down to her cervix. Then just have countless men jerk off into her until cum is literally overflowing and running down her body. Once shes at that point she let's go of her pussy so it closes up as best it can. Then I'd fuck her filthy cum bucket. I'd love to use my dick as a stirrer mixing all the loads together and work her cervix with the tip of my cock. Get her pussy to take as much cum as possible into her womb as I fuck and add my seed to her.

I love the entire concept of gaping pussy! I've fucked guys up the ass and gapped their fuck hole. In my opinion the looser the better. I'm not trying to brag, but my dick is above average girth... like, well above average. Last week I hooked up with a dude, who I think just wanted to see if he could take me. It happens a lot. Anyway, I first put on a condom called 7+. First, I couldn't unroll it past my dick head. Seriously, that was 7+? The fuck it was!

This really isn't bragging (ok, a tiny bit), but seriously, I next I got out the Maganums... struggled got it on, but it wouldn't roll down to the base. The it was this struggle to "get it in" and when I pulled out that condom was in shreads. I'm DDF and STI free, but it's still an uncomfortable moment to have to announce to the other person, beside the fact that this usually means the encounter has ended for the other person, aka, I'm gonna have blue balls until I can whack off somewhere.

So, yeah...as gapping and as loose as fucking jello is how I like it. There's the expression for loose twat stating "like throwing a hotdog down a hallway", but I prefer, "like throwing a package of hotdogs down an ally!"

Also, I experienced a DP just 2 years ago (double penetration), and I cannot tell you how incredible it is. I've done it about 4 times; fucking guys up the ass. I haven't had the opportunity with a woman, but I'd love it. Also, a mare would be a hot DP.

Attachments

• IMG_7113.JPG
    IMG_7113.JPG
    398.6 KB · Views: 293
I love the entire concept of gaping pussy! I've fucked guys up the ass and gapped their fuck hole. In my opinion the looser the better. I'm not trying to brag, but my dick is above average girth... like, well above average. Last week I hooked up with a dude, who I think just wanted to see if he could take me. It happens a lot. Anyway, I first put on a condom called 7+. First, I couldn't unroll it past my dick head. Seriously, that was 7+? The fuck it was!

This really isn't bragging (ok, a tiny bit), but seriously, I next I got out the Maganums... struggled got it on, but it wouldn't roll down to the base. The it was this struggle to "get it in" and when I pulled out that condom was in shreads. I'm DDF and STI free, but it's still an uncomfortable moment to have to announce to the other person, beside the fact that this usually means the encounter has ended for the other person, aka, I'm gonna have blue balls until I can whack off somewhere.

So, yeah...as gapping and as loose as fucking jello is how I like it. There's the expression for loose twat stating "like throwing a hotdog down a hallway", but I prefer, "like throwing a package of hotdogs down an ally!"

Also, I experienced a DP just 2 years ago (double penetration), and I cannot tell you how incredible it is. I've done it about 4 times; fucking guys up the ass. I haven't had the opportunity with a woman, but I'd love it. Also, a mare would be a hot DP.
I know this is supposed to be a hot story and everything, but once I see it said that a condom doesn't fit (especially when you're saying you used a 7inch plus one) I gotta call bs. Those things can fit over a 2 liter bottle. I know I thought it would be funny to what I could put them on as a teen.
Plus people in my high school put them over their arms like sock puppets as a joke.

Back