Any other wives enjoy holding hubby's cock for dog to lick?

After my hubby has cum in me, and the dog follows, my hubby enjoys having me hold the base of his cock as our dog licks him clean, then our dog spends more time cleaning me and getting me off again, just in time for hubby to show up at my lips for a delightful finish.
That's really hot. 😳😳😳🥵🥵🥵

I would love my future partner to do this with me. I could help her in return by licking doggy cum out of her pussy.

After my hubby has cum in me, and the dog follows, my hubby enjoys having me hold the base of his cock as our dog licks him clean, then our dog spends more time cleaning me and getting me off again, just in time for hubby to show up at my lips for a delightful finish.
God that sounds so hot!!! I want to do that with my guy too!!! ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍💦💦💦 he craves to have sloppy seconds with our dog once we’re together…🥰🥰🥰

One of my favorite things to do with hubby!!

Oh man my gf fed our pup my loads one night it was incredible! just so unexpected she started off fingering my ass milking me with 1 hand and feeding the pup, pointing my dick right at his eager tounge with the other. Was probably the hottest experience I've ever had. She kept saying things like oooh babe look how much he loves your cum! I came at least 8 times. She just didn't stop. Kept telling me "I can't stop your still hard" and "he loves it he wants more!" She milked me till I shot blanks. He licked every drop

Haven't quite had it like this but I do enjoy the clean up after. Really cuts down on the towel use!

Oh man my gf fed our pup my loads one night it was incredible! just so unexpected she started off fingering my ass milking me with 1 hand and feeding the pup, pointing my dick right at his eager tounge with the other. Was probably the hottest experience I've ever had. She kept saying things like oooh babe look how much he loves your cum! I came at least 8 times. She just didn't stop. Kept telling me "I can't stop your still hard" and "he loves it he wants more!" She milked me till I shot blanks. He licked every drop
Now if you would have THAT on video.... I would probably cum while watching it without even touching myself! 🤪

this is so fucking hot i’d love to hear more 😳😳

That is damn hot. Good for you guys.

Perfect couple! 😋

I would love that

Back