Any other men like submitting to male dogs?

Each time my former GF was fucking me in the ass wiht strap-on dildo I totally lost it! That was heaven

I can imagined was its going to be with a dog, Oh my god I cant wait!
MrsK9Duke taking me with a large strap-on could have me begging for mercy while begging for more at the same time. I can only imagine what a dog slamming away man times faster will feel like.

I'm not holding my breath on this, but if it's meant to be I'd love to be the submissive to a woman and dog. Where I'm on the lowest level of the totem pole.
The dog and the woman would be superior to me in every way.
Not necessarily in that order, but me always on the bottom.

As a teenager I submitted to the family dog. He was a great lover and better fuck. Teasing him for a day walking around naked, I enjoyed wearing his collar and becoming his bitch. A day of teasing him would result in me getting growled and barked at. Of course when I submitted he taught me a lesson about not being submissive. Of course I loved the fucking / teach the bitch a lesson. I miss that so much, have been craving it for years.
I imagine that too, but I wouldn't tease him too bad. I'd give it up to him whenever he wanted it.

As a teenager I submitted to the family dog. He was a great lover and better fuck. Teasing him for a day walking around naked, I enjoyed wearing his collar and becoming his bitch. A day of teasing him would result in me getting growled and barked at. Of course when I submitted he taught me a lesson about not being submissive. Of course I loved the fucking / teach the bitch a lesson. I miss that so much, have been craving it for years.
That sound so hot to be so well connected and used.

I loved the times I was able to submit to a GSD and a lab. The amount of cum they got in me without ever knotting me up was a huge turn on. I dream of having the chance to fully submit, be tied, have him turn, and pump me full until he finally deflates and slips out

I got the chance way back then.. submitted to a aggressive golden retriever after he mounted and made me his bitch he was no longer aggressive towards me and only me.. people around him couldn't understand what happen

Reactions: K9J
I've been curious for several years. If I had a dog, I suspect I would have tried. And if I ever met a woman with one I know if she's turned on watching me as much as I am watching her, I'm sure she just needs to ask. Once had a guy offer his boy, but didn't feel comfortable with the idea of guys helping or watching (although did consider it to finally experience a knot). Prefer to explore this with a woman. But so far still hoping to share in a woman's secret (besides curious partners I've had). That would make me feel lucky. Don't think I have enough luck that she'd offer me her boy and want to help him into me too. lol

Not so much into the owner's, but servicing the dog's on a regular basis would be hot!

Mhh being held on a leash with a male, being treated as a bitch, having to stay on my fours all the time and serving the owner and the dog as they wish:)
A dream:)

There's no better feeling than the point when you lose controll and have to just let him have his way is there other people who enjoy this ?
Well, I haven't had the chance lately, but I love penetrative sex, in any way, human or beast.....

Can't wait for my pup to be of age to do this (also sucking him off). I've experienced some doggie play but was only oral giving and looking at their amazing knots/packages.

Have had bi experiences (with women obvious role / and when fooling around with men have primarily been a bottom and loved it). Probably the hottest experience I've had was with a guy who had a small dog (unsure of breed but not a very big unit) but he was behind me having his way with me telling me to suck his pups knot 🤤. Definitely looking forward to exploring with my pup as he matures and hopefully he's interested eventually being mounted and knotted.

If not - still a great pup and will enjoy his company as my new best friend

I have only got the fool around once with a beautiful male canine but never had the chance to go all the way, been absolutely hooked ever since and dreaming of the day I finally find the perfect stud

I've gotten to suck off my uncles golden retriever a few times when I was much younger (~18 iirc). In the past few years tried to have some fun with a neighbors dog, but unfortunately he wasn't terribly interested as he was still young (~1.5 yrs) and larger breed (Belgian malinois). Definitely was bummed he wasn't interested as he was huge! Still a great pup though.

A guy I've messed around with had a small breed non neutered male and I was sucking the pup off while being taken from behind - definitely was hot 🤤🤤

Back