Any other men like submitting to male dogs?

Most definitely i just like to focus on keeping him happy and the rest comes naturally 😌, can't beat the having the cum poundded out of your prostate by a good knot while your cock Flys around freely because your to busy giving him the vantage point to play with yourself
I mean if his knot aint doing the pleasuring of your prostate and his cock holster then something is wrong

I haven't had the opportunity to, but I plan on being the submissive to a male dog. Giving it up to him whenever he wants to bend me over.

I mean if his knot aint doing the pleasuring of your prostate and his cock holster then something is wrong
Fucked my dogs for years, but now they’ve stretched my asshole out so much I need something larger to hit my prostate. Last time I felt any pleasure in there was when I pumped my inflatable dildo up too large and it made me piss all over myself..

Fucked my dogs for years, but now they’ve stretched my asshole out so much I need something larger to hit my prostate. Last time I felt any pleasure in there was when I pumped my inflatable dildo up too large and it made me piss all over myself..
What dog you getting mounted by?

I think I would enjoy it. Being taken by a dog and forced to please him.

Yes!!! I’m generally submissive anyway but when a dog gives you the signs he wants you I can’t resist. still haven’t had the chance to take a knot, came close once when staying with family who had an American bull dog/ staffie cross. I’ve told this story in a first time thread somewhere. But he knew what he wanted and he ended up face fucking me when I tried to suck his dick and then when I was worried my teeth might hurt him I pulled him out and he gripped my arm with his knot rammed in my hand and put his full body weight on me. I wish it had been in my ass but then my family would have come home to me knotted on the guest room floor. TLDR: when an alpha gives me the signs instinct kicks in and I submit to their will.

It's definitely a mood I can have. Sometimes it's just easier to give away all expectations and let them have their way with you the way they want.
Big bonus points for me though is if someone else is around to help that submission along.

I rather be the one doing the penetrating as i prefer females 😅. But i love hearing others point of views to examine their experiences

Sure. Probably a little more than I like giving. I'm fortunate that my male likes receiving as well. So depending on his mood he may be on the bottom or I might be. If he's not in the mood for anything like that he's always down to use his tongue until I finish and lick up every drop after.

I would love to! Unfortunately my guy is fixed and pretty old but he does lick.
I am very serious about trying to find somebody to help me explore this and want to ASAP

Back