Any other men like submitting to male dogs?

I would like to submit to one, if I had one or someone would like to have his dog dominate me xD
At least I think so, since I haven't had the experience yet. But I always thought liked the idea of being the sub for a big cock or a dog with a big cock ^^

I would love to! Unfortunately my guy is fixed and pretty old but he does lick.
I am very serious about trying to find somebody to help me explore this and want to ASAP
Hi I am in the same situation, my male dog is fixed and about 12 yr. old, am told by some people here, I am wasting my time, he will not be of use for that, but he is still a good licker, loves to lick my cock, balls and ass, and it feels great

I’ve had a few amazing encounters with a male dog. I’m definitely a fan of breeding. I’ve been having a ton of trouble with finding a fellow owner as I can’t own one of my own due to housing agreements.

The last time I had the chance to get bred by a good boy, was about 5 years ago.

Mmm I would soooo love to, haven't had the opportunity yet 😕
I’ve been a bitch for a lab, few German Shepard’s and almost a mastiff. Mastiff would have been my first so I was scared and no one was there to help. He wanted to mount me so bad. I should have just let him take me like the bottom bitch I am in the middle of the barn.

Yeah exactly. Taking a knot doesn't mean you're gay. Means you're comfortable within yourself.
I always accepted being taken anally as "turnabout is fair play" with the toys I bought MrsK9Duke. But my being taken by a dog never was considered. I guess she wanted him all to herself.

Then again dog on man was not anything widely seen when we were starting to be active and I had no idea that women would want to watch a dog take her man. That's a very hot idea, just like my thinking it was extremely hot to see a dog take MrsK9Duke.

These days I'd be very willing to let a stud take me in a shared encounter with a new partner, if that situation ever arises.

Back