Any other men like submitting to male dogs?

I've gotten to suck off my uncles golden retriever a few times when I was much younger (~18 iirc). In the past few years tried to have some fun with a neighbors dog, but unfortunately he wasn't terribly interested as he was still young (~1.5 yrs) and larger breed (Belgian malinois). Definitely was bummed he wasn't interested as he was huge! Still a great pup though.

A guy I've messed around with had a small breed non neutered male and I was sucking the pup off while being taken from behind - definitely was hot 🤤🤤
Hi that is so hot, wish I could do that, maybe suck you while he gives you his cock in your ass, maybe clean you both up when he is done

I"m kink friendly and enjoy sub /dom play in all its guises, this just takes it to another level, the primal feeling of surrendering to a powerful animal is like nothing else. Though I've learned that dogs and people are similar, they have personalities, feelings, moods, and preferences, and we don't fit with everybody so while feeling dominated by one person can be heaven, with another it can be horrible. This is why for me it's all about building relationship as for those of us who aren't in a position to own we're essentially talking about non-monogamy. So it's building a relationship that works so that everyone, people and animals, are happy with the dynamic or it can't work. But when it does it's magic.

Letting a male German shepherd make me into a girl German shepherd for the night and use my ass like a dog pussy was one of the best feelings in the world.

ngl I've fantasised about this a lot - usually in a poppers induced haze lol. A friend of mine who reconnected with me via BF when it was a thing is also a super sub who dreams of being made into a bitch by a dominant dog and I wouldn't know whether I'd wanna watch or join the fun tbh.

I dunno about being submissive, but I like the idea of having a big male dog on my back, claws digging into my legs, and hot breath on the back of my neck.

Back