any advice for sex with dogs (female dog)?

Ezio27

Lurker
I'm still kinda new at this... I mean, maybe not that new because I just had sex with my dog some days ago for the first time (Border Collie, 3 years old) but maybe I didn't think enough about the problems (post nut clarity intensifies) and I'm afraid of doing something that can hurt her. She didn't seem to be in pain or anything but one never knows.
I fingered her before until she was really wet and all of that, it felt really good, imo it felt like sex with a human but a lot more tighter. I came inside her too.
So any advice for this kind of sex? I wasn't thinking right so now I'm worried about doing something wrong.

here you go
Umm... I think you just answered a question he didn't even ask for.

Damn, thank you guys... a lot. It seems that I was doing it right... more or less, but I took some advices either way.

She seems to like when I rub her vulva clockwise like one of the threads said, and after that she even allow me to do her in missionary (before she was moving a lot so I decided not to) and she even put her legs over mine, maybe so I can enter better, but I don't know, maybe It was just coincidence lol but I like to think it wasn't (to be honest maybe she was just getting comfy). Also I don't think she can change that much because of this, after we were done I just cuddled with her for some minutes and she was acting like always the whole time, she's really cute at those moments tbh.

Also I don't think she can change that much because of this, after we were done I just cuddled with her for some minutes and she was acting like always the whole time, she's really cute at those moments tbh.
Here's a couple of rules that I live by...

1) Learn her bathroom schedule. If you know that she pees every 3 hours, then wait until just before you'd normally take her out / let her out to pee before having sex. Also, don't have sex if she hasn't pood in awhile, or she's due to poo.

2) After my Newfie and I make love, I cuddle her for no more than 20 minutes. Afterwards I always take her out to pee. Usually when you cum inside of a female dog the waste ejaculate will start to immediately seep down/out of her vaginal tract. Taking her out to pee allows her to naturally flush away some of the waste ejaculate, which in turn helps prevent her from getting a UTIs (urinary tract infections.)

3) Always wash your ding-dong before sex. It doesn't matter if I've showered 12 hours before or 4 hours before. I always go in with a clean penis. You want to make sure you're tracking in as little foreign bacteria as feasibly possible.

But other than that, if she's giving you the green light, and she looks like she's enjoying the entire experience from start to finish, then... have fun.

First important thing is that female dog are really want sex, taking care of their emotions and needs are important

Back