Another neebie

Bell69

Tourist
This forum has been an eye-opener..🤦🏼‍♀️ Being new to this, being female and having a very conservative hubby, not sure how to go about it.. I know this journey would not be with him, but I am very serious to get to know more and be guided. Great to see other gals on here as well.

This forum has been an eye-opener..🤦🏼‍♀️ Being new to this, being female and having a very conservative hubby, not sure how to go about it.. I know this journey would not be with him, but I am very serious to get to know more and be guided. Great to see other gals on here as well.
Welcome to our Hogan, ma'am....theres is a vast amount of info here, most of it of value, and a number of good folks. Not all, unfortunately, but many. Read, play some games, get to know people here and your path will make itself known.
Glad you found us🙂

I’m glad you found your way here.. it makes for a place to discuss things that most people are too sexually conservative to entertain..

Hey and welcome. Hope you find exactly what your looking for 😊 my pms are always open and I'd love to chat if your would like.
Enjoy yourself, its a great place 😊

Welcome to the forum

Hello welcome to the forum! I'm sure as you have seen already there is a lot of information for you here! I am an owner and I hope I can help you out with any questions I can answer so feel free to message me any time as well.

Hey there fellow newbie😁 Hope you are learning alot and finding what you're looking for also:) Having a conservative hubby must be a bummer though.

Back