• Ursine (all species of bear)

Votes: 15 3.5%
  • Large fish/aquatic mammal

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • Equine (horse, donkey, zebra etc.)

Votes: 134 30.9%
  • Domestic Cat

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Big Cat (lions, tigers, leopards etc.)

Votes: 34 7.9%
  • Pig/Boar

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • Bovine (Cows, bison, buffalo etc.)

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Sheep/Ram

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 31 7.2%

• Total voters
Feral male maned wolf. Walking the beaches of southern cali so people would be scared like wtf is that tall thing then I'd be all cute so people would pet me & take pics & stuff, I'd also pull some hawt womans swim suit off & run with it 😂. Or an eagle to experience flight , I'd use that opportunity to fly into restricted military zones to see what the hell they're up to

Elephant small wonder... Mostly because of them having a HUGE cock

I'd pick canine...but only if said dog belonged to a woman that regularly gets knotted by him. I picked this particular dog because it may be the only time I'll ever get sex within the next 20 years.

I would absolutely be a wolf/zebra/horse hybrid. I would first suck myself for 30 minutes or so, then I would fuck my ass with my own dick by bouncing up and down on it for 30 minutes. Then I would go to a zebra and horse breeding site and let all of the horses and zebras use my holes until the entire facility was done dumping their loads into me. Then I would find a wolf pack and be their slut until they were tired of me. And lastly, I would go to a Seaworld and go into the male orca enclosures, and stand on a platform a few feet in the water while they fuck my mouth and ass with their six foot long cocks while I fuck one of the orca's asses for the rest of the time.

Between a leopard/ lion or a dog (German shepherd)(both male), and have as much sex as humanly possible, really. Maybe switch genders half way through and breed with as many males as I can.

Honestly if I could do that for the rest of my life I would. Fuck human responsibilities!

Last edited:
I'd be a falcon or some kind of raptor, just for the feel of the wind beneath my wings, best not to be a sparrow, with my luck I'd get eaten in the first 5 minutes.

I'd be a wolverine so I could hopefully screw some wolverine ladies. Second option would be domestic cat, because climbing trees and all that seems like a lot of fun.

Dude? A bird guys... because flight. But since the rules are forgiving, MAKE ME A WOLF TOO! Fuck it! A big ass winged wolf. Because logic! I'd like to be male... i'd wish herm was an option... for obvious reasons. But for 24 hours i'd get to fly and fuck and spread my flying wolf seed! Then GET fucked WHILE fucking. First of a new species for a day? Time to cement my species into the population by means of mass breeding! Introduce myself to humans. Have them *clears throat* "Take a few samples" of my "DNA" to FURTHER cement the species. And maybe store some for myself for when I change back... because I hear that humans taste things differently.
This was a nice fantasy. Im going to have to think of this again in private later.

I chose other, because I would want to be changed into some sore of large bird that could fly. I would love to just take off and be able to see the world far down below me, and be able t go wherever I wanted to.

canine......absolutely....for me they are the best and I have a very special and intense feeling with them..

I would be a male canine and would probably try mounting another male canine Just so i know how it feels and then i would let as many other male canines mount and knot me as many i could find. Maybe a little generic but I sure as hell would love it :)

I would love to be an other species. Not only for a day maybe even longer. I get turned on by the thought of beeing stuck in such a situation with no real chance returning to be human.
Species my vary. A Pig, a dog, even a goose, turkey, duck or chicken. As long as I get turned into a female animal it may be a choice.

Canine.

I'd spend all day visiting my usual haunts and exploring them with a fresh set of eyes - or rather a fresh nose. I just know there's secrets out there that my human senses can't find. If I get bored with that I might spend some time hitting up humans for tidbits and comments on how handsome I am. Then in the evening, I'd use my new nose and expert knowledge of gate latches to see if there are any bitches in heat. If not, more exploring.

My choice oddly enough is not something I'm into relating to zoo play. But I would love to be a big fish. Being afraid of drowning it would allow me to swim in waters and see things I don't know that I ever could now. To really see the beauty of the oceans.

For 24 hours you will be transformed into an anthro or normal version of any real animal of your choice, you may be a hybrid but the max is 2 animals. You may choose male or female, regardless of your current sex. Your human genitals will be replaced by the genitals belonging to the animal of your choice. Males will receive average penis length for the chosen species. You may start anywhere in the world and will not be hunted by predators. Any painful drawbacks to sex as that animal are removed, unless you want them. (Example: Sex is very painful for female cats because of penis barbs.) You have no cool down on sex and may go as many times as you like, and every species you encounter will be up for sex, unless I suppose you want to rape... What species do you choose, why, and how do you spend your 24 hours?

(edit): all females of your own species CAN be impregnated. But once you leave, all females you had sex with will each find a big strong loving male who will help raise the cubs, foals etc.
I would choose a boar. And use this 24 hours together with a lot of big lovely sows, mating as many I could. But as a real boar I would enjoy her for a very long time with the tip of my penis locked in her cervix while spraying sperm into her womb. Lovely thought.
Edit: I have mated cows many times, but a bull just jumps and fires in seconds, while a boar takes a lovely long time to mate the sow, so that would be my choice.

Last edited:
Others may have chosen this, but I am not reading through 3 pages of answers while trying to get ready to go feed.

I know bovine is listed which covers the species I would chose, however sheep are listed separately from bovine so I will list separately the species I would want.

For me, it would be deer. Female, in heat. Axis would of course be my species of deer of choice.

Back