• Ursine (all species of bear)

Votes: 15 3.4%
  • Large fish/aquatic mammal

Votes: 16 3.6%
  • Equine (horse, donkey, zebra etc.)

Votes: 138 31.0%
  • Domestic Cat

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Big Cat (lions, tigers, leopards etc.)

Votes: 37 8.3%
  • Pig/Boar

Votes: 16 3.6%
  • Bovine (Cows, bison, buffalo etc.)

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Sheep/Ram

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 32 7.2%

• Total voters
I'd be a male Chihuahua, biting people all day and impregnating all female dogs I can find so that my genes spread all around the world.

I guess currenly I'd root for a squirrel. They are amazing acrobats and I'd love to climb everything and jump around like they would do. Since mating isn't involved I wouldn't care about the gender, probably would default to male, though. Even though male squirrels lately on the web got known for getting their balls stuck in feeding poles and fence-gaps. So I guess I wouldn't want to climb those, unless I'd be forced by external circumstances like being threatened by a predator or something like that.

Any painful drawbacks to sex as that animal are removed, unless you want them. (Example: Sex is very painful for female cats because of penis barbs.)

I think the painfulness for female cats is overstated. I've never seen a male feline forcing the female in any way, it's always her who initiates the sex by assuming the lordosis position. And she is willing again in ten minutes or so. I think the barbs are meant to trigger orgasm in the female, but can sting sometimes if the pair isn't perfectly in sync.

Fuck, that's a toughie. Any canine/equine, and male or female, I really can't decide. If I'd be a male I'd love to flood both humans and the same species (both genders) with cum, and if I'd be a female I'd get as many males of the same species to pull a train on me and fuck me until the 24 hours are over

I'd love to be a canine. Apart from the sex stuff, and lets be honest who isn't going to give that a try. I would love to know what the world smells like to a canine. It would be fascinating to discover what info is attached to everyone else, that I can deduce merely by sniffing their butt.

Only 4 votes for a bear? :confused:
I wouldn't mind being a bear, bears a cool. :gsd_happysmile: but I just wanted to be a canine more. So if we got a second day and could try being another animal I don't see why I couldn't be a bear.

Now that I think about it could I have a year? Then I could try being 365 different animals. Sadly at the rate humans are wrecking the natural environment that might be more days than different species to choose from in a hundred years time. :gsd_sad:

I’d love to be a horse for a day. A beautiful, elegant mare with stunning, long legs and a deliciously thicc butt. Just hanging around with the other horses, eating some grass, playing, getting railed by a couple of handsome stallions. Yum! ?

Nice great Topic !! For me male canine ? so I can lick and pump my female owners pussy with my doggy cock and knot so I can pump every drop of doggy cum till it’s dripping out then clean her up like a gentleman dog ? WOOF!!!

I would be a male dog. I would be a male Great Dane. I would spend the night satisfying my female owner. I would also be a tiger if I could, simply because their personalities seem to reflect my own based on what I have seen of their documented behavior patterns.

I initially chose Canines and Other, but after consideration I removed Canines for the fact that even for me it wouldn't be that hard to get my hands on one, and the question was what species did you want to be for a day, not necessarily who you wanted to fuck 😂

With that in mind I'd probably choose a Kangaroo, possibly the hottest species on the planet IMO, and any kind of reptile. I'd spend some time of my day doing normal stuff each species does but a fair amount of the day WOULD be spent fucking. I was originally thinking Kangaroo/dog but then I remembered it'd be pretty easy to fuck a dog and bearing in mind we can't have safe penetrative sex with practically any reptile I'd love to be able to have the proper genitalia for a day to have some harmless fun, as I do find some species particularly attractive. I may end up regretting it though and missing the experience 😩

Leaning towards male but I wouldn't mind trying on some female genitalia either. I'd honestly love being any of these species but after certain considerations, if I had to pick only two, those would be it.

A stallion of course! Then I can say I am actually hung like a horse! Oh wait... I wouldn't be able to talk....
Sure you could, Mr Ed did it all the time on TV when I was growing up. Of course you probably wouldn't be wearing any pants though, so it would sort of be stating the obvious if you did say it. Because most stallions aren't that shy about showing the world what they left the factory with, repeatedly, throughout the day. :gsd_wink:

I thought I would pass on that entirely, but those rules are too tempting. Obviously some kind of a male crocodile... Actually, let's go with a salty. Somewhere with a lot of females so maybe the Nile river. The thing that changed my mind was that all the species would be willing; I assume that means other males would not try to fend me off. That normally happens, they make their own harems there and are very territorial. Fighting such cute creatures is way beyond me.

I would want to be a proper bitch.
A "proper" bitch you say, so a vixen who knows what all those fancy forks are for at meal times; and yips with a very posh accent, honed at the very best of private schools. :gsd_grin: Sorry I'm in a silly mood tonight and couldn't resist

Seriously though, I'm sure you would make a fine bitch. Sure to have any Tod or Dog eager to make your acquaintance.

A "proper" bitch you say, so a vixen who knows what all those fancy forks are for at meal times; and yips with a very posh accent, honed at the very best of private schools.
I do know how to use all the cutlery! And what all the glasses are for! And how to be polite (if I have to!). I'm not sure about "posh" accent, I don't really have much of an accent any more.
Thank you! xxx

I do know how to use all the cutlery! And what all the glasses are for! And how to be polite (if I have to!). I'm not sure about "posh" accent, I don't really have much of an accent any more.
Thank you! xxx
Oh well now! :gsd_whistle: I am impressed. The fanciest I've ever gotten was an extra fork if the dessert needed more vigorous attacking than my humble spoon could manage.

I'm pretty sure I'd still be a simple kind hearted Doggo happy to have some tasty food served up in my food bowl by the one I love, no cutlery required, that's what my big shiny pearly whites would be for. Mind you having someone who could help with clean up by licking each others muzzles I think would be nice too. Handling a napkin with paws can be a real challenge at times, and don't get me started on chop sticks. :gsd_laughing:

Oh well now! :gsd_whistle: I am impressed. The fanciest I've ever gotten was an extra fork if the dessert needed more vigorous attacking than my humble spoon could manage.
Oh, sometimes I have to eat from a bowl! I love those times! It's not all expensive wines and five course meals every day, you cheeky man! :giggle:

Oh, sometimes I have to eat from a bowl! I love those times! It's not all expensive wines and five course meals every day, you cheeky man! :giggle:
Oh I would not want to imply otherwise, ma lady. :gsd_grin: Refinement is not a sin, nor is enjoying the simple things in life like a nice shepherds pie; both sorts the one with the fluffy potato on top, or the yummy cream filled variety made by a certain Sable coloured German fellow I know. :gsd_wink:

Back