• Ursine (all species of bear)

Votes: 15 3.4%
  • Large fish/aquatic mammal

Votes: 16 3.6%
  • Equine (horse, donkey, zebra etc.)

Votes: 137 31.1%
  • Domestic Cat

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Big Cat (lions, tigers, leopards etc.)

Votes: 36 8.2%
  • Pig/Boar

Votes: 16 3.6%
  • Bovine (Cows, bison, buffalo etc.)

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Sheep/Ram

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 32 7.3%

• Total voters

Flint

Citizen of Zooville
For 24 hours you will be transformed into an anthro or normal version of any real animal of your choice, you may be a hybrid but the max is 2 animals. You may choose male or female, regardless of your current sex. Your human genitals will be replaced by the genitals belonging to the animal of your choice. Males will receive average penis length for the chosen species. You may start anywhere in the world and will not be hunted by predators. Any painful drawbacks to sex as that animal are removed, unless you want them. (Example: Sex is very painful for female cats because of penis barbs.) You have no cool down on sex and may go as many times as you like, and every species you encounter will be up for sex, unless I suppose you want to rape... What species do you choose, why, and how do you spend your 24 hours?

(edit): all females of your own species CAN be impregnated. But once you leave, all females you had sex with will each find a big strong loving male who will help raise the cubs, foals etc.

Last edited:
I can’t decide between a Male Wolf or a female wolf. I’d definitely like to know what it’s like to be a female wolf and get fucked by every member of the pack. But at the same time I’d really love to be the alpha and fuck all my bitches in the pack. Either way, I’d spend the entire day fucking the whole pack, no doubt.

Personally, I would spend it as a Kodiak bear, African Lion hybrid. I would start in the African Savanna, licking myself and sucking myself off just because I can for like 30 mins. Then I would find a pride of lions, fuck all of the females, let the males gangbang me, then fuck the males. After that I would go find some zebras and basically do the same thing I did with the lions. Next I'd find some hyenas and repeat the process. After that I'd find a big city and because of the no-predator rule, the humans will be cool with me coming in, I'd find a dog breeder or just any place with lots of dogs. I'd let the biggest ones knot me while I suck off the medium sized ones, I'd fuck some bitches and leave. After a day's worth of fucking I'd be hungry, so I'd probably raid the raw meat display of a fancy deli, (once again they can't hurt me.) I'd eat so much food. With a fusion appetite of a bear and a lion I'd eat until I was stuffed. Lastly I'd go back to the savanna, do some last minute lion fucking, then go to sleep covered in their cum, ending my day as a bear lion.

And how would you spend your day?

Eating & sleeping, cuz I don't use a smart device. So No social networking or other human distractions.
if a find another bear, i'll be sure to make sure I too am noticed. if sex happens, GREAT! if not, Okay.. back to eating.
life don't have to be complicated.

Eating & sleeping, cuz I don't use a smart device. So No social networking or other human distractions.
if a find another bear, i'll be sure to make sure I too am noticed. if sex happens, GREAT! if not, Okay.. back to eating.
life don't have to be complicated.
agreed, my day is pretty simple too, a ton of sex, eating till I'm stuffed, and sleeping.

Well it's a difficult decision but I went for equine preferably a shire stallion or a zebra because of the amount of cum they have & because I want to know what it feels like having such a big cock between your four legs. Preferably mounting a mare, but I wouldn't mind mounting another stallion ? just playing with my giant equine cock, horsing around in general. Can't forget about doing that sexy belly slapping I've seen them doing, hopefully getting a hands free or "hooves free" orgasms. If that won't work I guess I'll just suck myself.

Well it's a difficult decision but I went for equine preferably a shire stallion or a zebra because of the amount of cum they have & because I want to know what it feels like having such a big cock between your four legs. Preferably mounting a mare, but I wouldn't mind mounting another stallion ? just playing with my giant equine cock, horsing around in general. Can't forget about doing that sexy belly slapping I've seen them doing, hopefully getting a hands free or "hooves free" orgasms. If that won't work I guess I'll just suck myself.
don't forget, you can also be anthro with the same size genitalia, meaning in your case you could suck yourself off, you wouldn't have to do the belly slapping.

Common hamster. Picking which sex is real hard, though, haha. Probably male, though would really be just as happy with female.

If I were to choose to be a male of whatever species, what are the odds that I'd end up getting any of the females I mated with pregnant? I wouldn't be at all comfortable leaving the mother of my young all on her lonesome.

If the risk is there, a female fox. I'd love to know how a vixen feels when she's tied to a male.

No risk and I'll be the male tying with the vixens.

don't forget, you can also be anthro with the same size genitalia, meaning in your case you could suck yourself off, you wouldn't have to do the belly slapping.
Yeah I know but I want the full experience of being my favorite animal ? There's a lot of combinations I could go for but being a horse is most appealing to me ??

If I were to choose to be a male of whatever species, what are the odds that I'd end up getting any of the females I mated with pregnant? I wouldn't be at all comfortable leaving the mother of my young all on her lonesome.

If the risk is there, a female fox. I'd love to know how a vixen feels when she's tied to a male.

No risk and I'll be the male tying with the vixens.
you bring up an excellent point, from now on it is possible to impregnate all females of your own species, but all cubs/foals etc. will be cared for by a big strong loving male when you leave.

Last edited:
I dont know honestly, I would enjoy being a dog but I would also enjoy being a dolphin or even a bear. I have a love fir dolphins and dogs alike. But I also know how brutal dolphins are.. idk. The chance to see the ocean unhindered like that though.. whew.

Strangest version of "what animal would you be for a day" i've seen..
XD

I'd be a bull and i'm only interested in being hunted and fighting other bulls

I'd choose to be either an equine or a canine. As for the gender I would like experiencing both. Would you be in heat if female is chosen? Will you be impregnated then?

I’d probably be a wolf.
it’s much easier to track and run down game.
If I had more time or infinity to change to and back it would be much more useful

I would be a kitty cat. I love cats, they are so happy and free. I would run away, hunt a bird, nap in the sun. Then I would find people and purr at their feet. Nothing makes a person happier than a purring kitty.

*meow* *purrrrr*

I'd choose to be either an equine or a canine. As for the gender I would like experiencing both. Would you be in heat if female is chosen? Will you be impregnated then?
I suppose the heat would be up to you, as well as the pregnancy.

I would like to be a male dog. In terms of sex, I'd like to
  1. find out how it feels for me as a dog to be topped by a human zoo and
  2. find out how my own canine genitals feel when breeding a bitch.

Back