• Ursine (all species of bear)

Votes: 15 3.4%
  • Large fish/aquatic mammal

Votes: 16 3.6%
  • Equine (horse, donkey, zebra etc.)

Votes: 137 31.0%
  • Domestic Cat

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Big Cat (lions, tigers, leopards etc.)

Votes: 36 8.1%
  • Pig/Boar

Votes: 16 3.6%
  • Bovine (Cows, bison, buffalo etc.)

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Sheep/Ram

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Other (write in)

Votes: 32 7.2%

• Total voters
i know this is a sexual based question… but i would be a cat just so i could understand my pet cat more, live in her world for a bit, maybe even try to communicate with her with body language that she can understand. i may be into dogs in a sexual way, but i will always love cats in a deeper and more spiritual way haha

i know this is a sexual based question… but i would be a cat just so i could understand my pet cat more, live in her world for a bit, maybe even try to communicate with her with body language that she can understand. i may be into dogs in a sexual way, but i will always love cats in a deeper and more spiritual way haha
You could always get down at your cats level to try to see the world from their perspective. :gsd_grin: It's not as good as becoming a cat for a day, but it involves far less magical potions. Those things cost a fortune.

If I interpreted this right females you mate with will become pregnant like 100%? If that's the case I would become something endangered like a panda and find as many females I can find. I would also just kinda do panda things like eat bamboo, be clumsy. The good stuff.

Domestic cat. I have had a female dog for a 14 year. But never had a cat, always enjoying playing with car when I see a chance. Now I want a cat for my own) Sadly cat are small beasts, I would like to see some bestiality with large cats:)

I voted: Bovine (Cows, bison, buffalo etc.).
To mate with our cows, standing behind them and pressing up within them to feel (but only a fraction of) the gentle genital caress that the bull feels, gazing up the length of her body to see what the bull sees, has been an honor and a pleasure. 🤠🍆💦🐮

For 24 hours I would like to be a bull on our small dairy farm.
All the cows that I mated as a human... for each one, I want to know the sensations that cum forward as I rest my head upon her rump, stepping forward and rising up... front legs landing up in front of her hips, holding me steady as the tip of my pizzle hits it's mark, and seamlessly glides the length of her vagina... embedding somewhere beyond the first or second ring in her cervix... and then within one massive thrust... 5 ml of semen gushing forward. 🐮🍆💦🐮

Thank you for posting this poll. I didn't expect to use the word pizzle today. 😁

I would definitely choose to be a Canine Bitch and in heat... Just so it would help me more to understand the feelings and mindset that made me choose the lifestyle if a canine Bitch

1. Dog (especially wolf looking dogs like husky or german sheherd) because they are great companions and also big doggies are my fav kink. I had german shepherd named Wolfie before and will get new one in future.

2. Domestic cat because I love cats, amazing creatures, very independent and smart. Actually I have two cats at home. Lovely buggers 🐈🐈‍⬛❤️

Meg

If I were to choose, I'd be taking on the form of a big animal in the water, like a Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin or any form of Shark. Both of them have interesting mating styles and I tend to the shark a bit more since I can put it all on display when mating with a female. As the dolphin, though, I can have sex with a lot of phins at any time.

Back