am i the only one that gets aroused when i see a big dog

A goldens big balls swinging back and forth while walking him made me realize I couldn't deny it any longer - I wanted to be alone with him. I wasnt 100% sure what I wanted but I soon found myself naked offering my tight wet asshole to him. He made me his bitch, and I loved it so much I would sneak out for years after that for more

Last edited:
For me it’s really when I see a female walking a medium to large sized intact male dog my mind always wonders what they do behind closed doors. And I know there are several women around my area that never seem to have a boyfriend or husband but have some beautiful male intact dogs I’ve always wanted to bring the subject up to a few of them but i never seem to run into them in an area that there isn’t a bunch of people around

For me it’s really when I see a female walking a medium to large sized intact male dog my mind always wonders what they do behind closed doors. And I know there are several women around my area that never seem to have a boyfriend or husband but have some beautiful male intact dogs I’ve always wanted to bring the subject up to a few of them but i never seem to run into them in an area that there isn’t a bunch of people around
Each sexy male dog I see I immediately think of his nose between my legs, what it would be like to get licked from him, how many licks I could take before cumming on his tongue and fitting his meat into my pussy🥴
I can only imagine how it feels to have a knot inside you

I can jump on this thread and say that you definitely aren't the only one, me included. If I see a big dog and get a glimpse of his sheathe, I let my mind run wild for a moment.

My mind starts working instantly whenever I see a big dog and even more so when I see many dogs in the same place.

I always glance to their tail hole and think mmm, I want to feel it on my cock

No it's definitely "just you". It's weird but I've just like all a sudden realized I'm looking at a dog and thinking...male or female? Oh goody it's a boy and oh yeah look at that sheath! Oh I bet there is a nice package in there.
Hey, nothing wrong with sizing up potential mates😉

No it's definitely "just you". It's weird but I've just like all a sudden realized I'm looking at a dog and thinking...male or female? Oh goody it's a boy and oh yeah look at that sheath! Oh I bet there is a nice package in there.
The same thing always goes through my head. There isn't a dog I haven't looked at where I don't go through those same steps. (The very few times I've seen some pink, it's taken a lot of willpower to not be seen staring.)

this is how i fell in love for a dog, and after some time i was being sexual attracted to him too.
and still getting aroused by big dogs. but my most favorite dogs are dobermans.
never felt more attracted and aroused by any other dog breed like that.

I don’t go to dog parks with friends because I’ve totally become erect and don’t want to risk that being seen lol

Yes, I see many attractive male dogs and just have to see everything, but just look the other way cause I would go insane 🙆‍♂️

Back