am i the only one that gets aroused when i see a big dog

I think it is pretty natural to let you mind wander. Even to wander if you see the owner to, or imagine if he has been with a human. I am sure when I walk my intact shep, there are people who are us and wonder

When I see an woman with a big dog I always think of them having fun together especially when its male :)
I knew one mid 20s woman in my neighbourhood who had an male shepherd always imagined them having sex but I never ever thought to talk to her about this - too risky and could lose my face.

I know scientifically dog size doesn't always mean big dick size. I have a wish myself to have dog like a dachshund with a 6 inch tool that drags on the floor unless im holding it haha. I say that because you are guaranteed to have a thing for dogs that is shared by someone! Big dog wise id say this... 50 or 60 pound pitbull with a really fat one? yes please. Dalmatian with a medium sized, but veiny and he hangs out on top of you cause its so comfortable? always. The great dane. sex aside just the body heat coming off their chest and a big slobbery droopy dane face? Love at first sight!

as many have already said, you ain't the only one :p

thankfully I've never had to explain why I'm rock hard around any new dog I see

Yes you are the only one out of 137,124 :gsd_wink: (Sarcasm)

Of course others here are attracted to specific builds and or breeds. This is a zoophilia site after all :gsd_happysmile:

I personally really like big dogs. Like Saint Bernard size. There's something about a dog with a heavy build that's more appealing to me :husky_love:

Back