am i the only one that gets aroused when i see a big dog

No you're not the only one LOL I just met a Labradoodle the other day in the dunes who sat down and poked his beautiful pink cock out which had a very distinct head, my dick literally moved in my pants thinking I wonder if it gets a large head when his whole cock gets filled...

The other day at Petco, there's this lady with her two kids and their Great Dane walking around.. And I could not help but keep staring at his balls. And frankly the lady without the wedding ring who is the owner of this dog, I didn't hit on her but boy I guess I regret that LOL
Don't worry, her dog probably hits on her every day

any large, fluffy doggy gets my attention. My girlfriend likes dogs, she doesn't know I love them...or the real reason I want a male.

as I'm more of a voyer I get aroused when I see any woman with a dog but especially so if it's a big dog! I'm also a truck driver so I see women walking their dogs all day!

When ever I see a woman with a medium to large dog I instantly look to see if its a male dog, and then my ming goes into over drive thinking or them having fun together.

Love looking at dog's sheath and balls, the bigger the better 😋😋😋, and fantasize about sucking it or take his knot deep in my butt.😝

I spent a lot of time at the dog beach in summer getting aroused and hoping to spot someone in a similar predicament to talk to. Mission one accomplished, mission two not so much, unfortunately.

Back