am i the only one that gets aroused when i see a big dog

Sometimes, it very interesting to witness other folks reaction to a Handsomely built beast!

A few days ago, while gathering supplies in local Home Depot, (same store I meet 1st Boerboel irl a few yrs ago), I rounded corner into main aisle, come face to face with a huge n colorful male pit, n packing, casually cruising thur the store with his master. Gave a brief glance n nod of appreciation.
Maybe 30 seconds later, I hear this gal near squeal, expressing how Gorgeous this pup Really was!
I turned to see her down on her haunches, smothering him with pets n kisses.
Yup, can sure bend the mind springs, wondering!

oh i definitely do at times. moreso big horses as well. always been a sucker for the big ones!

There’s an old guy in our neighborhood that has two massive Great Danes. I love watching them when they walk by.

for me very often, but today, I learned to hide it and moreover it even happens to me to be obliged to jerk off behind a building with the distance of the eyes.for me very often, but today, I learned to hide it and moreover it even happens to me to be obliged to jerk off behind a building with the distance of the eyes.:gsd_happysmile::gsd_happysmile::gsd_happysmile:

I was visiting a friend once and got to meet their handsome dog who gave me a semi just from feeling how strong he was leaning against my leg! Any intact male catches my attention really, since I don't see it very often, but big dogs are particularly exciting.

Back