a year of waiting

VadiaNoCio

Tourist
today after a year I'm finally going to see my canine companion again, I'm very excited because I'm already alone at home and now deciding which one I'll let ride me first, I think I'll let the older one go first, he has the biggest dick of the two and he's also the “calmest”, the youngest is more energetic and starts to fuck very hard at once

I just wanted to put it on record because what awaits me today is an afternoon as a dog bitch hehehe

today after a year I'm finally going to see my canine companion again, I'm very excited because I'm already alone at home and now deciding which one I'll let ride me first, I think I'll let the older one go first, he has the biggest dick of the two and he's also the “calmest”, the youngest is more energetic and starts to fuck very hard at once

I just wanted to put it on record because what awaits me today is an afternoon as a dog bitch hehehe
😌🥹have fun love ❤️ 😍 💖....wish I could be any one of them, to join in on helping them out with give you some love☺️

If anyone can tell me I'll post the video
Iv not read one post here of any one from my past past 20 years on the net watching videos of anyone in those video .....still being out in the world and doing good!×-× sad to say this THAT I trust and know first hand

Everthing and I mean EVERTHING IN YOUR VIDEO WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU!!!!.... >-^-^-<to trace you and find you guilty 😌 keep this in mind 😔💔

Back