A Time YOU said no

JazzyPaws

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
A quick search didn't immediately show this side of the discussion. But given the regular discussions revolving around consent, and a seemingly growing spark in the community about wanting to dig deeper, and really open discussions, I thought this would be appropriate. If there is one, a mod can simply delete this and no hard feelings.

We know that animals can give or deny consent, we know that they have a unique sex drive, that sometimes goes against biological nature, and we know that they can find unique ways to ask for it, or respect certain boundries.

But something I don't see discussed much is this.

What if your animal's sex drive exceeds yours?

I think this is a perfect example of the animal choosing sexual relations with it's human.

So here we go.

Tell me about a time when your animal wanted sexual interactions, and you were just not in the mood. I'd like to focus on stories where you denied the animal, not because the situation was inappropriate (company over, etc), but that you simply didn't want it.

Also, how often do you deny your animal, even when the situation would allow it?

I'll Start

To start I'm a "good for 3-4 days" kind of creature.

My Male: He requests it every single day. Without failure, at some point, he's pawing for my hand. He gets denied QUITE often, and it usually leads to a second more energetic request, later on. A third request is almost desperate, his ears go back, and he basically begs.

My Female: Her requests are a little more in line with mine. I'd say between us she initiates approx 50% of our sexual encounters. Often throwing herself next to me on the couch or bed, and quite literally mauling me for it. She will also turn completely innocent situations, into an invitation. A little while ago, while chatting with a newer member, they were getting my other hand for attention and what looks like just normal petting. The second my hand touched the top of her backside, she turned and flagged... Now she's laying on the floor, every so often giving me a look, and sighing all annoyed LOL

How about you?

Before ever even getting into stuff with my male he tried initiating everyday, when i’d rub his belly he’d scoot his sheath towards my hand, try humping my leg, whine at me and wag his tail with his cock just out 😂

But either way I was never interested because I always felt so bad! But now that I am its a whole different story with my consent

Before ever even getting into stuff with my male he tried initiating everyday, when i’d rub his belly he’d scoot his sheath towards my hand, try humping my leg, whine at me and wag his tail with his cock just out 😂

But either way I was never interested because I always felt so bad! But now that I am its a whole different story with my consent

I am kind of the same way with how it started, my mates both showed the initial interest and displayed invitations.

Hmm... that's a tricky one because I do often give I to my newfie girl's wants even if I'm not necessarily in the mood.

But I can think of 3 scenarios that might qualify outside of work and company being over.

1) When it hasn't been long enough since her last bathroom break. One rule that I live by is that when it comes to female dogs they should be let out to pee 20 minutes or so after sex. I almost always cum inside of her vagina, so urinating allows her to naturally flush herself out. Not allowing her to do so can increase the odds of her getting a nasty UTI.

For my girl the golden spot is 3-4 hours. Any less than 3 and she may not pee. More than 4, she might not be in the mood anymore because she has to pee badly enough. So if she asks before 3 hours it's generally a no go. Even then I often just wait and give her a nice backrub to get her back in the mood.

2) Medical related issues. Without getting into specifics my girl has had some medical related issues throughout the years. There's been several times where I'm still monitoring her to make sure she gets over whatever she may have, smoothly. She's definitely asked me for sex in these times and unfortunately for her it's a "no" from me for her own good.

3) When I don't have time for it. Life is sometimes busy. Sometimes I need to go out shopping. Sometimes I've made promises to hang out with friends and family at specific times. Sometimes I have things to attend to around the house that need to be done in a timely manner. In those times I have to tell her "no."

But otherwise I usually just give in and give her some pleasure back there as long as nothing else is pressing.

Hmm... that's a tricky one because I do often give I to my newfie girl's wants even if I'm not necessarily in the mood.

But I can think of 3 scenarios that might qualify outside of work and company being over.
Keeping the quote box small lol. on your first thing, 100% absolutely, without a question agree. There is not a single time I will allow it to happen, if I can't then take her out within a 30min max window.

on your second, I should have also included in mine her recent birthing. As I had to actively deny any and all penetrative sex with her until she stopped showing signs of post-birth discharge for 48 hours, and yep, I checked the consistency of her urine to make sure, I was taking no chances.

If her pee felt like normal pee for 2 days, and there was no other discharge stuck on her fur, she was allowed to get what she wanted.

Oh, a 4th thing... how could I forget this!!!

When she's left her heat cycle. That good old 3-4 week break while their uterus is closing back up. You definitely don't want to track any foreign material in there while it's closing otherwise it may increase the odds of her getting pyometra. It's almost always the case that she's begging me for sex during that post heat cycle wait, and I always have to tell her "no." Again, for her own good.

When she's left her heat cycle. That good old 3-4 week break while their uterus is closing back up. You definitely don't want to track any foreign material in there while it's closing otherwise it may increase the odds of her getting pyometra. It's almost always the case that she's begging me for sex during that post heat cycle wait, and I always have to tell her "no." Again, for her own good.

what's hilarious with my girl is her sex drive really doesn't change with heat cycles, tho I'll admit my break isn't as long as yours, once she starts to end, visually, she's on foreplay only for 2 weeks, cause, yea pyo sucks

what's hilarious with my girl is her sex drive really doesn't change with heat cycles, tho I'll admit my break isn't as long as yours, once she starts to end, visually, she's on foreplay only for 2 weeks, cause, yea pyo sucks
My girl is naturally pretty horny. But when she's in heat, oh doG! It increases 10 fold! 😂

I'd possibly wait just a tad bit longer if I were you though. From what I've read over the years 2.5-3 weeks when they are on the younger side. 3 weeks when they are closer to middle aged, and 4 weeks when they are getting to be a senior dog.

Luckily with your girl having been pregnant, it should definitely decrease your chances of her getting pyometra though.

My girl is naturally pretty horny. But when she's in heat, oh doG! It increases 10 fold! 😂

I'd possibly wait just a tad bit longer if I were you though. From what I've read over the years 2.5-3 weeks when they are on the younger side. 3 weeks when they are closer to middle aged, and 4 weeks when they are getting to be a senior dog.

Luckily with your girl having been pregnant, it should definitely decrease your chances of her getting pyometra though.

She's still on the younger side at 2.5 yrs. But I'll take your advice, as erring on the side of caution is a preferred path of mine.

For completeness, this is the other side of the discussion.

Tell me about a time when your animal wanted sexual interactions, and you were just not in the mood. I'd like to focus on stories where you denied the animal, not because the situation was inappropriate (company over, etc), but that you simply didn't want it.
Happened a couple of times. Specially in the heat season when my dog is beyond horny and a bit too demanding.
The process of rejection is the same as in inappropriate situations. Ignore the request.

He is going to get very disappointed though. First he will try harder, then he will vocally complain and no doubt call me all sorts of names but in a cute way, so it is ok. Then sometimes he will place his head on me and give out a loud sigh.
It is important not to move a muscle in this moment as any movement is immediately interpreted as "it worked, try again." :D
Also, how often do you deny your animal, even when the situation would allow it?
Not very often. :D I love that warm semen in my mouth. :D

Are things like this in the how to articles?

Last edited:
Are things like this in the how to articles?
It has been touched upon numerous times in that section throughout that years, and is a pretty "common knowledge" thing with zoos that have female dogs as lovers. But, surprisingly enough, it's not mentioned in the OP for the "Complete guide to sex with bitches" thread after skimming through it again, and is only touched upon by posts within that thread. I have created a thread about it years ago, although it was mainly asking just how legit it is, as two of my well seasoned zoo friends were at odds with the subject. But... I don't want to throw off Jazzy's thread though.

don't think i've ever said no to my current boy. he's asking every two or three days lately and i'm definitely hornier than him.

my girl on the other hand, back when she was intact, i've been telling her no kinda often. she'd usually ask twice a day which was usually manageable... she often asked in not-good times like me being almost late to leave for work. during her heats tho, i don't have that kind of stamina/recovery speed to keep up with her seemingly constant demands... like a very constant presence, i'd turn around to grab or do something and she'd just be there, turned around and flagging. then there's of course the few weeks after the heat itself, but that wasn't about me not being in the mood but about her health coming first always.

Iv denied my girl a couple times. It's a really difficult thing to do but it does happen. Now days being so old she denies me 90% of the time which kinda is what it is I guess.

One example, I was on an extended work trip and I of course brought my dogs with me while I was away from home. On these work trips I'm generally absolutely beat down and dead dog tired when I get back to where ever I'm staying so this one time I got off work and it's a miracle I actually made it because I was so tired. I got in, took care of the dogs, outside, food, water, ect and my girl was absolutely begging for some attention. Flagging, doing her little downward dog yoga pose thing an such which would normally drive me absolutely wild but this time I just couldn't. My legs were starting to buckle just from walking. ....Well she got a little upset, tried to pull the covers off me, scratched at me, nudged my hands and crotch, jumping all over me and the bed and eventually went and layed down way over away from me by the window. I wanted it so bad and I felt like a dick but I just couldn't. I was out like a light almost instantly.

Another instance was when I had a loss in the family. I was upset and I just couldn't get in the mood if I had tried. I know she doesn't understand the specifics but it didn't take her long to understand there was something wrong and she just curled up next to me an put her head on my chest.

My boy will give me naughty looks if people are around, but won't try anything more than putting his head in my lap, sometimes a paw on my knee or in my hand.

Once we're alone, different story because he practically walks on clouds following me until he's got a clear path to the bedroom, in which case he runs around me and is on the bed waiting all excited.

I usually give in, but say if I've got to do a couple of things first, I'll tell him to hold on, give me a minute, and that actually seems to make him even more impatient, but if I tell him not tonight or not now, he seems to understand that too and will settle for cuddling.

For completeness, this is the other side of the discussion.
If you feel it's a clone, you can delete it

If they are in the mood and I am not, often it is time to bring out the toys! And sometimes I will begrudgingly join in :p.

My girl likes the small orca toy or vixen knotty toy, the male likes american meat's female dog toy or the pegasus sheath. They both can get really playful, mounty, etc to give me the hint they are in the mood 💕

A quick search didn't immediately show this side of the discussion. But given the regular discussions revolving around consent, and a seemingly growing spark in the community about wanting to dig deeper, and really open discussions, I thought this would be appropriate. If there is one, a mod can simply delete this and no hard feelings.

We know that animals can give or deny consent, we know that they have a unique sex drive, that sometimes goes against biological nature, and we know that they can find unique ways to ask for it, or respect certain boundries.

But something I don't see discussed much is this.

What if your animal's sex drive exceeds yours?

I think this is a perfect example of the animal choosing sexual relations with it's human.

So here we go.

I'll Start

To start I'm a "good for 3-4 days" kind of creature.

My Male: He requests it every single day. Without failure, at some point, he's pawing for my hand. He gets denied QUITE often, and it usually leads to a second more energetic request, later on. A third request is almost desperate, his ears go back, and he basically begs.

My Female: Her requests are a little more in line with mine. I'd say between us she initiates approx 50% of our sexual encounters. Often throwing herself next to me on the couch or bed, and quite literally mauling me for it. She will also turn completely innocent situations, into an invitation. A little while ago, while chatting with a newer member, they were getting my other hand for attention and what looks like just normal petting. The second my hand touched the top of her backside, she turned and flagged... Now she's laying on the floor, every so often giving me a look, and sighing all annoyed LOL

How about you?
What often bother me with dog lovers and other zoos is that people tend to forget that it is a relationship, not a dog only listening to the human's needs or vice versa. It's important to have boundaries on both sides which is what makes any relationship healthy ^^

It's also part of learning how to deal with frustration for your dog, an important skill in day to day life (as long as of course their basic needs such as chewing, social, physical and mental activity are respected)

Last edited:
What often bother me with dog lovers and other zoos is that people tend to forget that it is a relationship, not a dog only listening to the human's needs or vice versa. It's important to have boundaries on both sides which is what makes any relationship healthy ^^

It's also part of learning how to deal with frustration for your dog, an important skill in day to day life (as long as of course their basic needs such as chewing, social, physical and mental activity are respected)

Yes! It's a two way street, a real relationship has balance. That's part of the point 😁. Glad others see it too

Today is another example. She's been waking back up to her pre-puppy horny levels, and now my dick hurts 🤣 so today the hooman gets a break

Luckier if my dick could handle her... Ahem... Current status of libido. Usually her and I line up, but when she came back from post-birthing she came back to herself HARD. Like a dude getting out of the joint and seeing a plate of burgers.
I haven't been there since my early 20s......*sigh* 😮‍💨 fuck I'm old.

I haven't been there since my early 20s......*sigh* 😮‍💨 fuck I'm old.
Im good if I get a couple days break. Sometimes I can get hard and give her the action, without the cum, a second time in a day, but not always.

Thats usually when I'll try to record some personal memories 😉

Im good if I get a couple days break. Sometimes I can get hard and give her the action, without the cum, a second time in a day, but not always.

Thats usually when I'll try to record some personal memories 😉
Let me rephrase that. I can still go but my baby can't.

I haven't seen that kinda action since my early 20s. Just realizing how long ago that was.

She old cranky grandma now. Lol

Back