A mentor for Mei

The best thing it`s meeting women who always love dogs but did
Yes im having a great time just enjoying taking it all on ? What’s your favorite thing about this forum

The best thing it`s meeting women who always love dogs but didn`t have an opportunity to try or just talk about it.

Hey there ! first of all WELCOME ! hope you'll enjoy it in here, then...

Hi my name is Mei and I’m a twenty year old female

I find it’s very difficult to make long lasting friends here and it’s a bit discouraging chatting with a bunch of people for it to end up not working out because of their intentions.

I know right? this is something that makes many people to get away from online communities, and mostly girls/females since many people are too needy or clingy. But hey, you know there's always someone trusty or nice around, there's always someone, trust me.

I guess I’m naive in a sense because i want to make long lasting friends and have people I can trust with my secrets and people I can go to that will help me and teach me how to properly do things and guide me.
There is so much information here and I’m actively trying to soak it all up and I would like to get to know someone seriously so they can eventually help me have my first serious experience with a dog. I’m not sure if it’s something I could do by myself even if I adopt but I would like someone I could trust to help me through it all the way

About the meetings... well that's hard, getting guide is a must since it's hard and sometimes dangerous to try it by yourself, even though this, i always suggest everyone to try it for him/herself, since depending on other many times is a bummer or something that makes things even more complicated that they may be (I know, being a zoo and experiencing it may be REALLY easy and cool since with practice and having the proper setting is even more easier than frequenting a human partner, but you gotta make a good setting, get a nice companion and learn how to body language).

I am in the USA and often travel from GA to NJ

This is another reason i'd say no to meet-ups... on that place there are many states where the activity is illegal so getting other people involved is a really riskfull activity, i don't mean you can't get someone to trust and to partake with someday, but for first experiences i always suggest to start yourself.

That said, anything you'd need i'll be on and off to answer, i have some experience myself with both sexes (canines) and well, i always put the animal first and its welfare and happyness.

Hey there ! first of all WELCOME ! hope you'll enjoy it in here, then...

I know right? this is something that makes many people to get away from online communities, and mostly girls/females since many people are too needy or clingy. But hey, you know there's always someone trusty or nice around, there's always someone, trust me.

About the meetings... well that's hard, getting guide is a must since it's hard and sometimes dangerous to try it by yourself, even though this, i always suggest everyone to try it for him/herself, since depending on other many times is a bummer or something that makes things even more complicated that they may be (I know, being a zoo and experiencing it may be REALLY easy and cool since with practice and having the proper setting is even more easier than frequenting a human partner, but you gotta make a good setting, get a nice companion and learn how to body language).

This is another reason i'd say no to meet-ups... on that place there are many states where the activity is illegal so getting other people involved is a really riskfull activity, i don't mean you can't get someone to trust and to partake with someday, but for first experiences i always suggest to start yourself.

That said, anything you'd need i'll be on and off to answer, i have some experience myself with both sexes (canines) and well, i always put the animal first and its welfare and happyness.
I’ll send you a pm!

Hi my name is Mei and I’m a twenty year old female

I find it’s very difficult to make long lasting friends here and it’s a bit discouraging chatting with a bunch of people for it to end up not working out because of their intentions.

I guess I’m naive in a sense because i want to make long lasting friends and have people I can trust with my secrets and people I can go to that will help me and teach me how to properly do things and guide me.
There is so much information here and I’m actively trying to soak it all up and I would like to get to know someone seriously so they can eventually help me have my first serious experience with a dog. I’m not sure if it’s something I could do by myself even if I adopt but I would like someone I could trust to help me through it all the way

I am in the USA and often travel from GA to NJ
Hi. I am a male from Ga. I am looking for serious long-term friendships, possibly more. Would you like to chat?

Hi Mei,

Welcome to ZV! So glad you found us. I hope you are able to make the long-term connections here you are seeking.

Even short-term connections can be very fulfilling and memorable. The good news is that you are part of a very welcoming community of like-minded people who share your passions.

There are so many great members and posts here to check out. There really is something for everyone here.

Am looking forward to following you through your journey here.

Cheers from Seattle

Hi Mei,

Welcome to ZV! So glad you found us. I hope you are able to make the long-term connections here you are seeking.

Even short-term connections can be very fulfilling and memorable. The good news is that you are part of a very welcoming community of like-minded people who share your passions.

There are so many great members and posts here to check out. There really is something for everyone here.

Am looking forward to following you through your journey here.

Cheers from Seattle
Thanks for the warm welcome would love to stay in touch! I’m been enjoying myself here so far it’s a really great community

Back