A mentor for Mei

stuck2gether

Tourist
Hi my name is Mei and I’m a twenty year old female

I find it’s very difficult to make long lasting friends here and it’s a bit discouraging chatting with a bunch of people for it to end up not working out because of their intentions.

I guess I’m naive in a sense because i want to make long lasting friends and have people I can trust with my secrets and people I can go to that will help me and teach me how to properly do things and guide me.
There is so much information here and I’m actively trying to soak it all up and I would like to get to know someone seriously so they can eventually help me have my first serious experience with a dog. I’m not sure if it’s something I could do by myself even if I adopt but I would like someone I could trust to help me through it all the way

I am in the USA and often travel from GA to NJ

Mei, it's hard to find someone you can trust, especially in such a delicate matter, but this place contains so many good people, often experienced, that surely sooner or later such a person will stand in your way and help you in your pursuit of your goal
It really is I think I get to know someone properly and it just goes to shit.
I really do like it here the information is just great I learn something everyday just looking for the perfect best friend 🥹

Hey mei, it’s a problem all over the web….my strategy is just to leave if they say something bad once. But welcome and enjoy your stay!

Hey mei, it’s a problem all over the web….my strategy is just to leave if they say something bad once. But welcome and enjoy your stay!
That’s a great way and I think I’ll stop being so passive one red flag and I’ll just delete them because I am tireeeeed

Just be careful with who you tell personal info to. If you read around on the site a bit, you’ll find a few horror stories. Few odd balls I can see you bumping into unfortunately. Don’t give up hope tho, lots of success stories, and happily ever afters too. Just give it time and don’t rush anything.

Just be careful with who you tell personal info to. If you read around on the site a bit, you’ll find a few horror stories. Few odd balls I can see you bumping into unfortunately. Don’t give up hope tho, lots of success stories, and happily ever afters too. Just give it time and don’t rush anything.
😳 are you saying there’s someone im interacting with that’s odd please tell me so I can remove and I need to read some of those stories.

I am willing to give it time but it’s so hard I just want to make friends but it feels more like a chore now

Welcome Mei! I'm also in the stage of not having one but wanting it. I don't know much other than what I've learned on here but I'd be happy to chat! I swear I'm nice too haha

I think what Keepinitlowkey meant was don't give anyone your address/phone number at the first IM! Not anyone specific, though there are malicious people here. If they feel weird to you, be more careful.

Welcome Mei! I'm also in the stage of not having one but wanting it. I don't know much other than what I've learned on here but I'd be happy to chat! I swear I'm nice too haha

I think what Keepinitlowkey meant was don't give anyone your address/phone number at the first IM! Not anyone specific, though there are malicious people here. If they feel weird to you, be more careful.
Oh yes I’ve been very careful to not give out too much personal information no address or cell I’d love to chat it’d be so comforting to talk to more friendly people

😳 are you saying there’s someone im interacting with that’s odd please tell me so I can remove and I need to read some of those stories.

I am willing to give it time but it’s so hard I just want to make friends but it feels more like a chore now
Honestly I have no idea who you’re interacting with, but avoid that dogwhore4u. He’s legit nuts. Among many many things, he stated that it was a good idea to get a video of your partner fucking a dog so you could use it against them. Pretty sure it’s still posted somewhere. If you really want to know a person, read all of their posts at a minimum

No personal info. No chat stuff, no pictures etc.

Woaaahhhh that’s actually so scary fuck! I know I would be terrified considering I told a guy I was interested in and he said he considered it cheating me with a dog and we went out separate ways.. I couldn’t imagine if the guy lied recorded me to use it against me… I would be absolutely terrified

Woaaahhhh that’s actually so scary fuck! I know I would be terrified considering I told a guy I was interested in and he said he considered it cheating me with a dog and we went out separate ways.. I couldn’t imagine if the guy lied recorded me to use it against me… I would be absolutely terrified

There are scary people for sure. Just be careful!

All it takes is him to tell one person. It doesn’t even have to be in a way trying to hurt you, but you get exposed, and those who are against it find out, and so on. Make sure you literally trust them with your life, and they don’t get vengeful when upset.

You have to take time and be patient with whoever you are talking to!!! Allow it to progress overtime. There are quality people here. BUT!!!! there are also some really really scary a holes. That are only caring about themselves and getting off!!!

Hi my name is Mei and I’m a twenty year old female

I find it’s very difficult to make long lasting friends here and it’s a bit discouraging chatting with a bunch of people for it to end up not working out because of their intentions.

I guess I’m naive in a sense because i want to make long lasting friends and have people I can trust with my secrets and people I can go to that will help me and teach me how to properly do things and guide me.
There is so much information here and I’m actively trying to soak it all up and I would like to get to know someone seriously so they can eventually help me have my first serious experience with a dog. I’m not sure if it’s something I could do by myself even if I adopt but I would like someone I could trust to help me through it all the way

I am in the USA and often travel from GA to NJ
Hi Mei,

New to the forum too and quite excited and nervous about it all too.

Would love to compare notes if ever want to with a 32 year old female.

Take care
Carleen

Back