• Feburary 1st Update on the Zoo Community & Status of Zooville.org. Click Here!

ZooVille Title/Ranking System

dartel

Citizen of Zooville
I have question: how many posts should I have to upload my artworks on forum?
No post count requirements to be able to post media on the open forums, but if you want to send media through PM to have to be at least a Settler, which is 150 posts.

Alpha Cat

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Out of interest, what does the Reaction score do? Does it register at all?

I appreciate the scripting would be a nause but to include Fun and Games could work on word-count. Over a certain number and it would trigger a post-count.
xx
Reaction score doesn't count for crap. Trust me, I've asked about it. It is kind of useless. I wish it did count for something.

saddlebum66

Prized Citizen of ZV
Reaction score doesn't count for crap. Trust me, I've asked about it. It is kind of useless. I wish it did count for something.
It does give a bit of an idea of how any given member is regarded by other members.The total posts and the total reactions, as the post numbers go UP tend to be very telling. Of course the ratio is skewed differently if the Poster identifies as female. But again....when the post numbers go above a thousand, the reaction score means something . With low post numbers its pretty meaningless.

Alpha Cat

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
It does give a bit of an idea of how any given member is regarded by other members.The total posts and the total reactions, as the post numbers go UP tend to be very telling. Of course the ratio is skewed differently if the Poster identifies as female. But again....when the post numbers go above a thousand, the reaction score means something . With low post numbers its pretty meaningless.
One's political ideology seems to be a clear indicator as well. Typically, people with interests in fringe sexuality tend to lean towards the left. It is not too often that you see people from the right into alternative lifestyles. For example, I have met a few homosexuals who voted Republican but very few. Most of them vote Democrat. However, I have noticed that there are far more conservatives here than I originally thought there would be. I am somewhat surprised.

Zen

Citizen of Zooville
However, I have noticed that there are far more conservatives here than I originally thought there would be. I am somewhat surprised.
That's because political profiling labels are just predjudices in socially acceptable forms.