Zooville Feedback and bug reporting thread.

A0094919-33B8-42D2-9559-372D20FBACFB.jpeg

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah, it was a setting thing that I forgot I did, lol. I changed it to members only now

You're both back in my newsfeed 😀
And ChubCD showed up again, too? He dropped out after the update and all his new AND old posts just reappeared 🤔
I wonder if something with the cache got reset?
(example, an SMF Forum bug on one update, you had to unfollow/refollow the person and everything showed up again, new and old)

You're both back in my newsfeed 😀
And ChubCD showed up again, too? He dropped out after the update and all his new AND old posts just reappeared 🤔
I wonder if something with the cache got reset?
(example, an SMF Forum bug on one update, you had to unfollow/refollow the person and everything showed up again, new and old)
I didn’t even realize people actually read their News Feeds, lol. I just follow people to let them know I appreciate what they have to say, or like their overall personality.

I stopped getting notifications for updates of like 90% of threads I watch. I didin't even get a notification for any of these past 4 posts in this thread :/

I stopped getting notifications for updates of like 90% of threads I watch. I didin't even get a notification for any of these past 4 posts in this thread :/
So it seems some are affected, other's aren't.
Velly intelestingks :unsure:

Is it possible to stop receiving notifications from people uploading pics to groups, without leaving the group? It gets annoying looking for new post notifications from the forum threads.

PS: And for forum notifications it seems they work for me (not 100% sure for all, maybe it miss a few), but they are delayed, sometimes I find the responses in the new post sections before, and I'm not talking about seconds, but half an hour at least.

PS2: Never mind about the first one, I found the option to disable that in https://www.zoovilleforum.net/account/preferences

Last edited:
I'd like to report an issue when attaching pictures into a comment, I upload the pictures and whilst they are uploading the option to insert the photos is available, but as soon as it's finished uploading the option to insert my photos disappeared, if I delete them and try again the insert options don't appear at all, only way I was able to get it to come back for a brief moment was to delete my comment and pictures I wanted to post, close chrome then log back in and I get the option again until it disappears again.

Try posting the message, then opening the "Edit" function. You shouldn't have to, but if youre working with a mobile phone, it works.

Try posting the message, then opening the "Edit" function. You shouldn't have to, but if youre working with a mobile phone, it works.
Just tried it and it still didn't work, is there a file size limitation on what can be inserted into a comment?

may be, but youd have to ask a mod. It may also be dependent on what op system youre working with. This all works fine with Android.

may be, but youd have to ask a mod. It may also be dependent on what op system youre working with. This all works fine with Android.
I'm on Android and still get the issues, I'll try transferring my file to my pc and from there upload and see, that would confirm if it is a file size issue, I am trying to upload some high quality pictures and videos.

I found a work around by resizing my photos, which proves that the issue is either a limit to file size inserted into comments or pixel count limitation

I found a work around by resizing my photos, which proves that the issue is either a limit to file size inserted into comments or pixel count limitation
It looks like pixels are limited to under 10k x10k, and other files are 10 meg.

Would love if threads would get locked after a certain period of time. New accounts bring back threads after 1 year of inactivity to post things like "DM me" when the OP hasn't been online for 6 months

Until now, I've more or less ignored the changes that came with the "upgrade", but upon further consideration, I have no option but to observe that the change to the notification bell SUCKS - hard enough to drag a bowling ball through a mile of half-inch steel pipe. It used to be it was easily possible to decide which posts that were being announced by the bell had or hadn't been read. Now, it's all but impossible, once I've hit the bell to show me the list, to decide which ones I've looked at and which ones I haven't. Previously, the "untouched" ones were left alone, so that reading one, then returning to the list, showed the one that was just read in a different shading that made the status obvious, and the ones not read still in the "other" shading, easily picked out of the list for action.

Now, hitting the bell shows EVERYTHING that it's notifying me about, and selecting one of them to look at changes *ALL* of them so that it's impossible to tell which ones have or haven't been looked at.

Rollback on at least THAT behavior would be a very good thing. Either that, or some way to say "open all of the new ones in new tabs and dispose of the rest."

Would love if threads would get locked after a certain period of time. New accounts bring back threads after 1 year of inactivity to post things like "DM me" when the OP hasn't been online for 6 months
Sometimes it's easy to forget where youre seeing a post if youre using a mobile phone.

If this is mentioned before: Ignore it.

Sometimes in chat(-window) or when I want to comment a thread: I'm writting, wanna correct sth in the middle of the text and suddenly the "blinking line" jumps somewhere else (randomly) and stays there -> I can't correct my sentence in place. Can't even continue with my text. It always jumps to that random spot.

What I do is refresh the website. Most of the times it works.

I use an android if that matters.

Is there an issue with the system updating at the moment? The new members list has been the same all day, and the "newest member", deviouslyknotty, joined @about 1030 am PDT

Little bug on the App on phone, since yesterday I couldn't send any messages when on the App and since earlier I can't even open the Element App, it closes itself automatically when I try to open it...

I don't know if I explained it good and if somebody else has this problem, but maybe is it a problem of my Android version (though I have no update available to change it)...

Back