Zoo's who use Grindr

Do you use Grindr

• Total voters
Not gay, so never used Grider. But I used to spot the occasional person with "K9" and "knotty" in their interests on Plenty of Fish.

I haven't been using Grindr for that long, about six months, but have chatted with a good number of people who expressed interest or past experience with zooplay. Sadly no owners this far, but fingers crossed 🤞.

There are the obvious ones who use a paw print avatar or openly suggest it in their name/bio who get banned fairly quickly. For others I tend to see if they react to a picture of a K9 dildo in my album or subtly steer the conversation towards fantasies.

Attachments

• image0(1).jpeg
    image0(1).jpeg
    561 KB · Views: 70
Heh... i have a couple buddies ive met through scruff and grindr who turned out to be zoo; one guy we realized we were chatting on grindr at the same time as we were chatting in a local kik zoo group... couple guys the conversation turned to revelations about real animals after discussing bad dragon toys, and one guy reacted to my dog-referencing username by weaving a "surprise!" About his dog licking cum off his dick while jerking off "once" to gradually coming out to each other as zoos. Its been a trip. :)

Heh... i have a couple buddies ive met through scruff and grindr who turned out to be zoo; one guy we realized we were chatting on grindr at the same time as we were chatting in a local kik zoo group... couple guys the conversation turned to revelations about real animals after discussing bad dragon toys, and one guy reacted to my dog-referencing username by weaving a "surprise!" About his dog licking cum off his dick while jerking off "once" to gradually coming out to each other as zoos. Its been a trip. :)
I have been banned on grindr for some soft zoo staff. Didn't find declared zoo person, but had many curious questions.

I've had a couple people tell me unprompted they wanted me to fuck and get fucked by their dog but it seemed so like a sort of "too good to be true" type of deal to an extent and I'm pretty sure they're cops or trolls trying to catch a zoo in the wild or sum shit

I need that dildo, i have one, i thought at first it was some kind of werewolf super dick, but it was a dragon cock when it got to me. Still has a huge triple knot (i haven't been able to get to that part yet) but i need a dog dildo still.
Pretty stocking as well ❤️

I've tried to bring up the topic of zoo when I've seen a paw print etc, turns out they just like dogs and were not into zoo.. awkward

I've tried to bring up the topic of zoo when I've seen a paw print etc, turns out they just like dogs and were not into zoo.. awkward
Sadly it is. I know this friend of mine who had a dog she loved so much, until it passed out after a year or so. She got the paw print and did a tattoo of that. Not into zoo, just liked her dog...

Back