Zoophilia as same-species fantasy

ConroyJack

Tourist
Does anyone here engage in zoophilia with an active fantasy, or wish, that they were the same species as the object of their affection? I hope this question doesn't sound ignorant. I'm fascinated with how people perceive and define their own sexuality and sexual identities. I've read a few threads on here with heated debates about what constitutes being a "real" zoophile.

For context, I am a gay man who is very attracted to human men, but also very sexually interested in male dogs and horses. I absolutely believe in consensual sex when it comes to sex with animals, so I would not consider myself a bestialist. I consider bestiality to be lust for animals without enough love, or consideration, to respect or desire their consent. But I don't know if I fit the zoophilic standard, either. I don't know if I could ever equate the romantic love I could have for an animal with the romantic love I have experienced with humans. Animal love seems much simpler, more instinctual, less complicated. I don't know if that disqualifies me from being a "real" zoo, but whatever I am, it's not typical, and I hope there's a place for me in Zooville.

Anyway, wolf on wolf sex is hot. So is dog on dude. :) Carry on.

I have this fantasy, though I am not active or have any experience, its still something I think about both being the same species and the process by which I am made into that species.

Back