Zoophilia and reality

D

Darkmoon2020

After talking to my counselor about the pandemic and out society is shape like we are in the matrix etc, he said that our society sometimes doesn't see the reality of the current and real world.

I thought about it and it made me think about Zoophilia. Like.... zoophilia is there. It exist but some society sees it as taboo. It makes me think that some societies is hiding this pleasure from us because they either want to control us or hide it for their own gain.

What do you guys think? Because of this thought, I am looking forward to try it out and see if I like it or not. 😉

(PS:Sorry for my bad grammar. My native language is not english)

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes me think that some societies is hiding this pleasure from us because they either want to control us or hide it for their own gain.
That is nonsense. Just like any other conspiracy theory based around the same idea of some elite portion of society doing something absolutely crazy to somehow use it to control "us". But I understand the counselor part of your message now.

After talking to my counselor about the pandemic and out society is shape like we are in the matrix etc, he said that our society sometimes doesn't see the reality of the current and real world.

I thought about it and it made me think about Zoophilia. Like.... zoophilia is there. It exist but some society sees it as taboo. It makes me think that some societies is hiding this pleasure from us because they either want to control us or hide it for their own gain.

What do you guys think? Because of this thought, I am looking forward to try it out and see if I like it or not. 😉

(PS:Sorry for my bad grammar. My native language is not english)
It's mainly due to many modern-day societies viewpoints about it being "wrong," as most people don't look at cross-species sex lightly. Although Germany is known to not have many issues with it (due to ZETA activism) it's was mainly ancient societies that didn't have any issues with it.

Whenever people have thoughts like this I always reply:

"You think when 50 Shades of Grey was released, all of the sudden women were discovering BDSM? People always loved BDSM, it was just now acceptable to talk about it."

Same thing, we have this in society, we have had it in our society for thousands of years (from basic pottery to tales of Zeus fucking as an animal) we just don't talk about it because it's taboo.

There are cultures that are fine with bestiality, sure. The reason you don't hear about it is because people don't want to listen about it. You bring it up, the atmosphere gets dense and you learn not to do that again. Very simple, you don't need to overthink it.

I absolutely LOVE a good conspiracy. That being said, I don’t think keeping the zoo lifestyle a secret is one of them.

I kept this side of me and my past a super secret and I still do. I am really only open about it here. It’s not because of a grand conspiracy, it’s because of the people in blue who have badges and guns...they exist!

Back