Zooier than Thou Podcast terminated from YouTube

Are you kidding? Computers that are a million times faster than everything today? That can break any encryption in seconds?
We are either one the path to digital anarchy or a full blown 1984 scenario....
And if this isn't enough:

1984 would be possible with the technology available since 2000 ,but did not happen. Why should quantum computing change that?

History shows that anything new gets rejected first due to fear of change. Conservatives will always be conservative.

The benefits of faster computers way outperform the negatives. And btw,if quantum computers break today's encryptions on seconds, they also can encrypt data a million times stronger than today in seconds. So that argument is total bullshit.

I can’t wait for quantum computers. Sky net will be real and they’ll put us all out of our misery.

OR it’ll force us to unite as a human race against a our own man made destruction.

OR we’d just have really really smart sex robots lol

1984 would be possible with the technology available since 2000 ,but did not happen. Why should quantum computing change that?
Did you looked to China recently?

History shows that anything new gets rejected first due to fear of change. Conservatives will always be conservative.
Yeah, and then the A-bomb was invented, and since then we're always on the brink of total destuction. Great scientific progress!

The benefits of faster computers way outperform the negatives. And btw,if quantum computers break today's encryptions on seconds, they also can encrypt data a million times stronger than today in seconds. So that argument is total bullshit.
As I said, look up some articles about the technological singularity.

Kind of surprised. More so that I just found out Zooier Than Thou is a thing than YouTube removing the channel. What is it exactly and is it worth seeking out?
Podcast apps have it. Its actuslly very entertaining. Dome of the episodes are cringy but thanks to them I'll occasionally get bouts of laughter whenever I think of horse sheaths

Did you looked to China recently?
Let's hope that NEVER comes to the West... despite the fact that there are Western tech companies supplying them this very same technology. (Police forces here just LOVE IT! Just go look up the relationship with RING and LE.)

Yeah, and then the A-bomb was invented, and since then we're always on the brink of total destuction. Great scientific progress!
At least we might fusion reactors out of it! Let's just hope that silver lining is well-worth the damn trouble those things can be.

As I said, look up some articles about the technological singularity.
It's the future, no one can really do anything to change it. (And if you tried there are billion-dollar corporations with a vested interest in it, so I say to you good luck.)

Kind of surprised. More so that I just found out Zooier Than Thou is a thing than YouTube removing the channel. What is it exactly and is it worth seeking out?
See
and/or

Welcome to the age of censorship. This is the new America, the land of "Freedom of Speech," just as long as you don't go against the mainstream narrative. America is the greatest country on Earth because you are free to say anything that you want just as long as the vast majority does not disagrees with you. *sarcasm*

It amazes me that youtube allows videos of actual animal abuse to be monetized and promoted on youtube when it's been proven to be pure abuse

(those fake animal rescue videos where animals are placed in dangerous situations or hurt just so the owners can "rescue" it and look like heros, made by non-zoos)

Yet they take down the audio of zoophilic discussion because it mentions sex, although there are channels on youtube dedicated to sex, erotica, and moaning/sexual noises that are purely sexual.

I've even seen a video on youtube in which a man shows how to apply a condom, but the majority is him literally jerking off. On youtube. And they leave that content up, yet anything that relates to zoophilia is shut down even when it doesn't go against the rules in any way. It's simply bigotry.

I would say use bitchute.com but this is in their community guidelines

Animal Cruelty
Any material threatening, inciting, promoting, endorsing, encouraging or celebrating cruelty to animals is not permitted and will not be tolerated on the platform.

I would say use bitchute.com but this is in their community guidelines

Animal Cruelty
Any material threatening, inciting, promoting, endorsing, encouraging or celebrating cruelty to animals is not permitted and will not be tolerated on the platform.
And you can damn-well bet they'll read anything that even looks hard in the direction of "sex with an animal", never mind actually speaking about it in anything but a negative connotation, to be "cruelty", and down it.

And you can damn-well bet they'll read anything that even looks hard in the direction of "sex with an animal", never mind actually speaking about it in anything but a negative connotation, to be "cruelty", and down it.
YUP!

It amazes me that youtube allows videos of actual animal abuse to be monetized and promoted on youtube when it's been proven to be pure abuse

(those fake animal rescue videos where animals are placed in dangerous situations or hurt just so the owners can "rescue" it and look like heros, made by non-zoos)

Yet they take down the audio of zoophilic discussion because it mentions sex, although there are channels on youtube dedicated to sex, erotica, and moaning/sexual noises that are purely sexual.

I've even seen a video on youtube in which a man shows how to apply a condom, but the majority is him literally jerking off. On youtube. And they leave that content up, yet anything that relates to zoophilia is shut down even when it doesn't go against the rules in any way. It's simply bigotry.
Collecting semen for artificial insemination isn't considered bestiality if the human doing it doesn't have any sexual intent with the animal (not bestiality) despite doing an inherently sexual act (bestiality) to the animal. 😂

Collecting semen for artificial insemination isn't considered bestiality if the human doing it doesn't have any sexual intent with the animal (not bestiality) despite doing an inherently sexual act (bestiality) to the animal. 😂
Yet they took all of Goldstud's content down! But that is okay. It made him bring his material here to zooville instead LOL. How is that for Irony?

Hi dude absolutely love you to bits, your podcast is such good company for me when i am on a road trip on my own . I love your voice and when you laugh it is infectious and it make me laugh too. have downloaded every podcast and i have listnened to many ov them more than once. cant thjank u enough. its one of those things that u didn't know u needed it until it was there. i had no idea you even got it onto youtube and im nnot surprised int he slightest that they pulled it, presumably due to complaints as i doubt their robots picked up anything. Anyways, apart from your own site there are places like brandnewtube that you could try as they are far less censory than ewetube. i mean youtube. interestingly there are quite a few hate videos for ztt on youtube, which perversly might raise awareness of your website lol

Yeah YouTube is sliding into "family-friendly" and "advertiser-friendly" format, and promoting "trusted sources" for the news.

They are becoming the dragon they have slain, the Mass Media. And this will be their undoing eventually.

I find Bitchute and LBRY the good alternative.
They are a bit crap with speeds and recommendations algorithm.
But still bearable.
I looked at Bitchute, and it seems to have a lot of weird conspiracy theory stuff on it.

I looked at LBRY, and as far as I can tell, it seems like they are at least not trying to be a clown show on purpose.

You guys are making a podcast about an extremely taboo nature and you are shocked that it was pulled off Youtube?

Anyone who didn't see that channel on a timer since inception shouldn't be a part of the team, since they don't have a connection to reality.

Alright, I have finally taken the initiative to archive videos from a bunch of zoo channels (rip usb drive space), just in case they go the way of the dodo. Luckily, ZooTT had all their stuff backed up on zoo.wtf, but many other channels, such as the content of solo-YouTubers, are in danger of being lost. I have archived the work of Erudite Kynophile, Aluzky, Bestia Amore, Mr. Bestiality the Zoophile (real subtle), and Malcolm Brenner.
I am also going to work on saving debate logs with activists like Jonathan Hughes/Kobidobidog/Artie Whitefox, A Dream of Liberty, Goodman, among many others, and comment sections from Malcolm Brenner and others (mostly because of how hard he hands it to trolls in the comments).
I just wish I could have saved some ZooTT YouTube discussions - there were some real bangers and mash.

Alright, I have finally taken the initiative to archive videos from a bunch of zoo channels (rip usb drive space), just in case they go the way of the dodo.

I suppose it's worth noting you can also download video versions of our podcast at:

zootube.zoo.wtf

Not only can you download full episodes and short clips, but we encourage you to upload clips to youtube on your own channels, or on channels you create with a zooey persona!

You are also welcome to upload clips to other sites, like Daily Motion or whatever the hell else exists!

a little bump for this as theres a new episode up. i am super impressed at the high audio quality it makes it a delight to listen to, and also super easy to download . surprised to see another podcast has also appeared but they are not available as mp3 downloads anywher as far as i know and the episode i tried on youtube had poor audio. love you guys

Back