Zoo Pride Holiday Week 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of putting the zeta symbol on my name badge for zoo pride week. I dont imagine anyone would get it unless they are in the know

Hello fellow zoos!

View attachment 68908

Zoo Pride week is coming upon us! ζ?️‍?

For you who don't know about our worldwide holiday established by the zooey community, please visit
this original thread.

Zoo pride week is from July 1st through the 7th.
This is a time normally we would visit or plan meet-ups with zoos locally and do so around the world.

Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we are not sure if this will be possible like last year. However that doesn't mean we cannot still celebrate our zooey love with our mates at home or here digitally on ZooVille!

I wanted to re-introduce the distinction of this week being a holiday. A holiday means you can celebrate however you wish to but its spirit is based in the love we have for our animal mates, companions, spouses or lovers. Its a week dedicated to them and celebration of our zooey love.

We have the Official Logo Contest here - @TogglesHappyZoo 2019 Zoo Pride Week Episode

The 2020 ZPW thread will start closer to that period.

We wish you all a safe ZPW holiday amid the current circumstances.

ZT ?ζ?️‍?

I am not sure I have heard of this before, even being on BF. Or it could mean that I just plain forgot......... I hope not.. LOL.

It sounds very interesting... I currently do not have k9 companion to celebrate with, however I can still respect and honor the lifestyle, the memories of my beloved Duke, and this amazing site with all its wonderful members...

Thanks...

24 hour zoo pride stream on saturday! It will be running from midnight to midnight central time. He will be taking guests all day and there might even be special guests from the ZooTT podcast. If you feel comfortable please come and voice chat with us or if not you can use the Twitch chat. Mods please let me know if it's ok to drop a link here but you can DM me for the link!

Well happy zoo pride week. I definitely would like to find a mature women zoo woman to celebrate with, I live in San Diego

Last edited:
There was a little mistake in my above post,It should read to find a mature woman to celebrate with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back