Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
Hello fellow zoos!

photo_2019-06-15_12-00-39.jpg

Zoo Pride week is coming upon us! ζ?️‍?

For you who don't know about our worldwide holiday established by the zooey community, please visit
this original thread.

Zoo pride week is from July 1st through the 7th.
This is a time normally we would visit or plan meet-ups with zoos locally and do so around the world.

Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, we are not sure if this will be possible like last year. However that doesn't mean we cannot still celebrate our zooey love with our mates at home or here digitally on ZooVille!

I wanted to re-introduce the distinction of this week being a holiday. A holiday means you can celebrate however you wish to but its spirit is based in the love we have for our animal mates, companions, spouses or lovers. Its a week dedicated to them and celebration of our zooey love.

We have the Official Logo Contest here - @TogglesHappyZoo 2019 Zoo Pride Week Episode

The 2020 ZPW thread will start closer to that period.

We wish you all a safe ZPW holiday amid the current circumstances.

ZT ?ζ?️‍?

Last edited:
In your guys' experience, how safe is it to actually meet up with other local zoos. I would assume that there is some risk involved... (of course I'm talking about meetups under normal circumstances. I'm aware of the covid 19 outbreak and quarantine)

In your guys' experience, how safe is it to actually meet up with other local zoos. I would assume that there is some risk involved... (of course I'm talking about meetups under normal circumstances. I'm aware of the covid 19 outbreak and quarantine)
Make sure you are not meeting with LEA, ask them if they LEA they cannot lie by saying "No" and then arrest you for unnatural acts against nature.

Make sure you are not meeting with LEA, ask them if they LEA they cannot lie by saying "No" and then arrest you for unnatural acts against nature.
Yes they can, actually, to keep up their cover. It's a pervasive myth, and one which goes uncorrected by police because it helps them out.

Entrapment, one sure way, ask them to touch your dick.
That isn't entrapment, and successful entrapment defenses are very rare because the standard of proof is high. You have to show that law enforcement introduced you to the idea of committing some crime, and that you were not predisposed to committing it beforehand, and that you weren't just given an opportunity to do it, but you were persuaded or forced into action. It's an important legal concept but jokes aside, never ever count on it to save you. An in-person meeting with someone predicated on interest in sex with animals rules out any chance of an entrapment defense.

That isn't entrapment, and successful entrapment defenses are very rare because the standard of proof is high. You have to show that law enforcement introduced you to the idea of committing some crime, and that you were not predisposed to committing it beforehand, and that you weren't just given an opportunity to do it, but you were persuaded or forced into action. It's an important legal concept but jokes aside, never ever count on it to save you. An in-person meeting with someone predicated on interest in sex with animals rules out any chance of an entrapment defense.
Safer to buy a dog, bad dragon or inflatable dog dildo.

I love this! I didnt know it was a thing. I wish I could loose my zoo virginity that week. Would be a great way to celebrate!

I had only one occasion to celebrate with my girl this week ... and unfortunately it was only for a series of medical visits :cry::cry:(the sadness is not for not having done anything else, but for the need of the veterinarians, yes, plural...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back