Zoo Info Cards- Any Ideas?

How would being a Zoophile lead to gun removal? It's not something that would lead to irresponsible weapon use. I'm sure there are many out there with far more dangerous mental illnesses that still own weapons, despite their medical record. And that's just with a legal diagnosis.
You forget that in many of the places that have "gone anti" with increasing legal restrictions in reaction to people who decided it was time to "shout it from the rooftops", it's now (if it wasn't previously) a felony offense to have any sexual contact with an animal.

Felony = loss of gun rights - FOREVER. For sex with an animal. Real balanced, huh?

You forget that in many of the places that have "gone anti" with increasing legal restrictions in reaction to people who decided it was time to "shout it from the rooftops", it's now (if it wasn't previously) a felony offense to have any sexual contact with an animal.

Felony = loss of gun rights - FOREVER. For sex with an animal. Real balanced, huh?

I mean, don't you think those who do practice bestiality should simply keep it private anyways? Even if it were legal? It's not like non-zoos go around flaunting about how much they screw their human wife, really. The topic of bestiality is a whole lot different than being public about your personal sex life, and private discussion between zoos is already a private arrangement.

I mean, don't you think those who do practice bestiality should simply keep it private anyways? Even if it were legal? It's not like non-zoos go around flaunting about how much they screw their human wife, really. The topic of bestiality is a whole lot different than being public about your personal sex life, and private discussion between zoos is already a private arrangement.
The public won’t see it that way nor would potential law enforcement.

The public won’t see it that way nor would potential law enforcement.

Unless someone explicitly says that they fuck their partner, there isn't much they can do to actually prove bestiality besides check for signs of abuse, which don't exist in consentual sex, because nobody gets hurt or has a negative experience that leads to those signs, at least when someone is legitimately careful.

The idea is to bring exposure to zoophilia, whether that brings more hate or less. Exposure is a big factor into acceptance. If nobody knows about us, we can't become accepted.
i like how you skipped the part of my reply that was actually on topic... put zeta rules on the cards.
these:

The ZETA principles are:
  • Bestow upon animals the same kindness one would wish bestowed upon oneself.
  • Consider the well being of an animal companion as important as ones own.
  • Place the animal’s will and wellbeing ahead of one’s desires for sexual gratification.
  • Teach those who seek knowledge about zoophilia and bestiality without promoting it.
  • Discourage the practice of bestiality in the presence of fetish seekers.
  • Censure sexual exploitation of animals for the purpose of financial gain.
  • Censure those who practice and promote animal sexual abuse.
number 5 is sorely missing on this forum.

I refuse to believe that! This is exactly the kind of thinking that makes the anti-zoo bigots celebrate. Look at how far homosexuality has come. They used to castrate gay men not even that long ago and now it’s so widely accepted to be gay that hardly anyone even reacts to coming out posts on social media. Zoophilia will probably take longer but there’s no good reason to espouse this defeatist ideology!
this kind of thinking doesn't make anti-zoos celebrate.. it makes less of them. more exposure would only lead to higher number of anti-zoos, most of them are probably only anti because it's "icky" or their bible says so anyway.. nothing good can ever come out of exposure. and please, don't compare us to gay ppl... our "plight" is way out of the league of theirs..

i like how you skipped the part of my reply that was actually on topic... put zeta rules on the cards.
these:

The ZETA principles are:
  • Bestow upon animals the same kindness one would wish bestowed upon oneself.
  • Consider the well being of an animal companion as important as ones own.
  • Place the animal’s will and wellbeing ahead of one’s desires for sexual gratification.
  • Teach those who seek knowledge about zoophilia and bestiality without promoting it.
  • Discourage the practice of bestiality in the presence of fetish seekers.
  • Censure sexual exploitation of animals for the purpose of financial gain.
  • Censure those who practice and promote animal sexual abuse.
number 5 is sorely missing on this forum.

this kind of thinking doesn't make anti-zoos celebrate.. it makes less of them. more exposure would only lead to higher number of anti-zoos, most of them are probably only anti because it's "icky" or their bible says so anyway.. nothing good can ever come out of exposure. and please, don't compare us to gay ppl... our "plight" is way out of the league of theirs..

The reason why I skipped the ZETA principles being on the cards is because it mentions sexual activity/consent, which would immediately lead someone who's disgusted by it to disregard everything else about those principles. Said individual would need to be educated about how zoos feel towards animals in a general manner before immediately having sex and consent discussions shoved in their face.

Things both good and bad can come from exposure. The type of exposure is a factor in what makes someone an antizoo. Every person that I've taught about Zoophilia who has never heard of it has responded in a positive way, because they're hearing the truth instead of the bullshit antis and bigots come up with. When learning from an actual zoo, the results seem to be a lot better.

That's PRECISELY what I think. Anybody who'd stand up and start yelling for zoo rights/acceptance/whatever is (and this is simply the best phrasing I can come up with - words don't exist to express my full opposition to the concept without resorting to a War & Peace length dissertation on the topic) a fucking idiot. Shut up. Hug your critter. Keep your head down, and don't try to pretend your vision of rainbows and bunnies and universal acceptance is (A) ever going to happen, and (B) the stance of anybody other than yourself. Furthermore, sit down, shut up, and QUIT DRAGGING ME AND MINE INTO THE PUBLIC EYE with your antics! All you do by trying (no matter how well-intentioned the attempt may be) is put zoophilia/bestiality on the radar of John Q. Public, who promptly starts shrieking for the idea to be outlawed, or if it is already outlawed, make the punishment so over-the-fucking-top-ridiculous that (theoretically...) nobody will ever do so much as look at Fido with lust in his heart ever again.

From observing over the past 30-ish years, I've noted a pattern: there's been some newcomer to the party every 2-3 years or so who decided "It's time to stand up and be heard - it's time for us animal-fuckers to crawl out of the kennel/stall, and proclaim loud and proud "We're here, we fuck animals, suck it up, 'cause that's how it is."

And *EVERY* *SINGLE* *TIME* *WITHOUT* *EXCEPTION* *EVER*, the result has been exactly the same: John Q. Public heard the message, and collectively said "Jesus! These fucking freaks need to be shut down, and shut down hard!", and more (and more draconian) laws have hit the books to make whoopie with your weimaraner a felony. To make groping your goat even more illegal that it might already have been. To make giving your horse a handjob a crime.

Worse, it's almost always been some clown who proclaims himself zoo, and wants to be able to fuck his dog in the middle of the town square at high noon with no repercussions. More often than not, the person is the type who considers "being zoo" some sort of "achievement" to unlock in the big video game of life. Well, guess what? I'm not one of those. Nobody needs to know I'm fucking my horse but her. Fucking her isn't an "I'm special" badge I'm gonna tack on my tit and strut around town showing off. And I damn-sure don't want somebody trying to shove me out into the public eye the way what you're proposing *WILL* do.

That's PRECISELY what I think. Anybody who'd stand up and start yelling for zoo rights/acceptance/whatever is (and this is simply the best phrasing I can come up with - words don't exist to express my full opposition to the concept without resorting to a War & Peace length dissertation on the topic) a fucking idiot. Shut up. Hug your critter. Keep your head down, and don't try to pretend your vision of rainbows and bunnies and universal acceptance is (A) ever going to happen, and (B) the stance of anybody other than yourself. Furthermore, sit down, shut up, and QUIT DRAGGING ME AND MINE INTO THE PUBLIC EYE with your antics! All you do by trying (no matter how well-intentioned the attempt may be) is put zoophilia/bestiality on the radar of John Q. Public, who promptly starts shrieking for the idea to be outlawed, or if it is already outlawed, make the punishment so over-the-fucking-top-ridiculous that (theoretically...) nobody will ever do so much as look at Fido with lust in his heart ever again.

From observing over the past 30-ish years, I've noted a pattern: there's been some newcomer to the party every 2-3 years or so who decided "It's time to stand up and be heard - it's time for us animal-fuckers to crawl out of the kennel/stall, and proclaim loud and proud "We're here, we fuck animals, suck it up, 'cause that's how it is."

And *EVERY* *SINGLE* *TIME* *WITHOUT* *EXCEPTION* *EVER*, the result has been exactly the same: John Q. Public heard the message, and collectively said "Jesus! These fucking freaks need to be shut down, and shut down hard!", and more (and more draconian) laws have hit the books to make whoopie with your weimaraner a felony. To make groping your goat even more illegal that it might already have been. To make giving your horse a handjob a crime.

Worse, it's almost always been some clown who proclaims himself zoo, and wants to be able to fuck his dog in the middle of the town square at high noon with no repercussions. More often than not, the person is the type who considers "being zoo" some sort of "achievement" to unlock in the big video game of life. Well, guess what? I'm not one of those. Nobody needs to know I'm fucking my horse but her. Fucking her isn't an "I'm special" badge I'm gonna tack on my tit and strut around town showing off. And I damn-sure don't want somebody trying to shove me out into the public eye the way what you're proposing *WILL* do.

The idea of bestiality being an accepted practice is nearly impossible. Trying to get besitality legalized is an uphill battle, and it's pointless.

However, the idea that people who openly state their orientation should not be harassed over it, is a very possible concept. That has very little to do with bestiality or sex, and when it does, it's a case-by-case scenario. The thought that one day, Zoophilia will not be a reason to send meaningless hate, is something completely unrelated. A zoo's sex life is their own business and can't really be changed. The treatment of those who identify as zoo has literally nothing to do with laws regarding bestiality.

The whole point of zoophilic activism is to encourage the acceptance of a HUMAN'S ORIENTATION. Discrimination against sexual minorities is real, and can definitely be changed throughout the course of time. I see no reason to hide within the shadows. Once again, fucking animals is a whole different topic. They are related, but a whole lot different.

On another note, zoos who do choose to stay hidden are WAY less likely to face any consequences or charges, unless deliberately outed or discovered. If nobody knows you're a zoo, how does activism directly put you at risk? Unless someone who has your true identity reports you for having sex with animals, which they can do anyways without the activism, how are you at risk? If the laws get more strict, you'd still be in hiding, unaffected, until someone else reports you.

I understand the concerns with activism, but how are those concerns relevant to someone who isn't open with their sexuality?

Those who are open should know the risks of doing so, and those who stay hidden are free to do as such.

It's possible to roll an honest set of dice a million times and have them come up 7 each and every time. It's also so unlikely that, for any practical purpose, you might just as well call it impossible. Like getting anything that even approaches "acceptance" for zoophilia/bestiality.

The ONLY thing that can be done by "standing up for zoo rights" is reminding J. Q. Public that yes, those perverts exist - we haven't managed to stomp them all out yet - but give us a few more years, a few more laws on the books, some more money to throw at the problem, and we'll eliminate those freaks from society once and for all! (not that I think it's even possible for that to happen, but you get my drift, I hope) Which is, I hope you realize, also the answer to how activism puts me at risk. I do my best to "fly under the radar" in the real world. It saves me from jail, and my animals from being seized, mutilated, and/or killed. ANYTHING that puts the idea that humans even CAN fuck animals, never mind the thought that some actually *DO* in the mind of John Q. Public "lowers the radar", making it that much harder for those of us trying to stay below it. You deciding to leaflet the town does exactly that - it puts the idea in the front of John Q.'s head that people like me exist, which is a bad thing, no matter how you try to frame it. Shut up, sit down, and keep your head down, and J.Q. eventually forgets we exist. Except that it seems like there's always some up-and-coming idjit who comes along and decides "Time to try it again", stirs the pot, gets burned (or worse, causes someone else to get burned) when it slops over, and there we are right back at the start of the loop again, ready for another go-round, only this time, with another law or three on the books, and greater public awareness of our existence, with the attendant behavior (more security cams, more patrols, more difficulty finding time to be alone with our partners, etc, etc, etc) that goes with being alerted to how terrible a threat it is that some guy likes to run his cock up Fido's rear end, or, even worse, some deviant woman allows a dog to fuck her.

Problem is, there is no "up side" to the equation - Assume a best-case scenario: Your leafletting campaign gets traction, and just like the gays, overnight it becomes, if not "popular", at least "accepted" that somebody who dips his dick in an animal is just another person, no different than the guy that dorks his wife every tuesday. Hooray! We're legit now!

So what? What's change? Idunno about you, but you can damn-well believe that I won't be doing the "out-n-proud" thing. Whoopie with my horse is gonna stay in the barn, wth the aisle doors locked from inside, and the shutters on the windows closed. Not out of shame, or even fear (although the fear of being busted will always be there) but because unless you're looking to trade on the fact that you fuck horses like it's some sort of "Me so speshul!" card, THERE'S NO LEGITIMATE REASON TO ANNOUNCE IT! Exactly like there's no legitimate reason to announce "Hey, everybody! Gather 'round the water cooler! Guess what? I fucked my wife last night! Blew my nut in her, and she screamed for more!"

Yeah? So? And I have even a measurable amount of "give a fuck" about that little factoid because... ?

Problem is, the reality is, for a *LONG* time to come, perhaps for all time, and for the insanely overwhelming majority of the human race, it's "You fuck animals? Gawd, that's sick! Why don't you just go find a rock to crawl under and die? You're nothing but a disgusting pile of filth! On second thought, here, let me HELP you (and even more important, at least to me) and the contaminated horse you stick your dick in die!"

It's possible to roll an honest set of dice a million times and have them come up 7 each and every time. It's also so unlikely that, for any practical purpose, you might just as well call it impossible. Like getting anything that even approaches "acceptance" for zoophilia/bestiality.

The ONLY thing that can be done by "standing up for zoo rights" is reminding J. Q. Public that yes, those perverts exist - we haven't managed to stomp them all out yet - but give us a few more years, a few more laws on the books, some more money to throw at the problem, and we'll eliminate those freaks from society once and for all! (not that I think it's even possible for that to happen, but you get my drift, I hope) Which is, I hope you realize, also the answer to how activism puts me at risk. I do my best to "fly under the radar" in the real world. It saves me from jail, and my animals from being seized, mutilated, and/or killed. ANYTHING that puts the idea that humans even CAN fuck animals, never mind the thought that some actually *DO* in the mind of John Q. Public "lowers the radar", making it that much harder for those of us trying to stay below it. You deciding to leaflet the town does exactly that - it puts the idea in the front of John Q.'s head that people like me exist, which is a bad thing, no matter how you try to frame it. Shut up, sit down, and keep your head down, and J.Q. eventually forgets we exist. Except that it seems like there's always some up-and-coming idjit who comes along and decides "Time to try it again", stirs the pot, gets burned (or worse, causes someone else to get burned) when it slops over, and there we are right back at the start of the loop again, ready for another go-round, only this time, with another law or three on the books, and greater public awareness of our existence, with the attendant behavior (more security cams, more patrols, more difficulty finding time to be alone with our partners, etc, etc, etc) that goes with being alerted to how terrible a threat it is that some guy likes to run his cock up Fido's rear end, or, even worse, some deviant woman allows a dog to fuck her.

Problem is, there is no "up side" to the equation - Assume a best-case scenario: Your leafletting campaign gets traction, and just like the gays, overnight it becomes, if not "popular", at least "accepted" that somebody who dips his dick in an animal is just another person, no different than the guy that dorks his wife every tuesday. Hooray! We're legit now!

So what? What's change? Idunno about you, but you can damn-well believe that I won't be doing the "out-n-proud" thing. Whoopie with my horse is gonna stay in the barn, wth the aisle doors locked from inside, and the shutters on the windows closed. Not out of shame, or even fear (although the fear of being busted will always be there) but because unless you're looking to trade on the fact that you fuck horses like it's some sort of "Me so speshul!" card, THERE'S NO LEGITIMATE REASON TO ANNOUNCE IT! Exactly like there's no legitimate reason to announce "Hey, everybody! Gather 'round the water cooler! Guess what? I fucked my wife last night! Blew my nut in her, and she screamed for more!"

Yeah? So? And I have even a measurable amount of "give a fuck" about that little factoid because... ?

Problem is, the reality is, for a *LONG* time to come, perhaps for all time, and for the insanely overwhelming majority of the human race, it's "You fuck animals? Gawd, that's sick! Why don't you just go find a rock to crawl under and die? You're nothing but a disgusting pile of filth! On second thought, here, let me HELP you (and even more important, at least to me) and the contaminated horse you stick your dick in die!"

For one, the idea of spreading the word in a physical manner isn't even likely to happen in itself, given that it's hard to avoid any sort of risk when you're not anonymous, plus the circumstances we're in with this pandemic shit. It would take much planning, none of which I have currently done.

I still don't think you see my point, however. The purpose of "letting people know we exist" has little to do with pride or embrace of such paraphilia.

If a person from an ethnic background receives harassment due to their ethnicity, it is a hate crime.
If a zoophile is harassed due to their Zoophilia, it's not a crime at all. Infact, go ahead and murder the zoo while you're at it. You'll get out on parole with no problem.

Again, comparing apples to oranges, but still a valid point. However, if someone wishes to be public about it, they're setting themselves up for that treatment. Maybe they were doxxed, or had their identity compromised in some other illegal manner. It wouldn't matter, given that they were a zoo.

You can't normalize the minority no matter how hard you try. There will always be discrimination against
race, orientation, religion, gender identity. You can't blend into the public, or become the public. But you can still fight for your right to be treated equally. The law does not care about zoos. Infact, nobody does. That's the problem. "Zoo rights" are not zoo rights, they are human rights. The ability to exist without harassment and hatred should be a human right. But for zoos, it simply isn't. That, is something which can be changed. They can try and crack down on zoos, but in the end, there's not much the law can really do about our existence. If you don't go around telling people that you bang your pooch, the law won't touch you. And if they try to crackdown, eventually the hype will die down and they will stop caring, because it's not about animal welfare for them in the first place.

Yelling from the rooftop about your orientation does nothing. It doesn't educate anyone. It doesn't help zoos. Being "loud and proud" doesn't fix anything. Spreading truth about that orientation in a manner that isn't annoying, however, has been proven to be of help.

All of that aside, you are now the official winner of the annual zoophilic debate, and I present to you, this document, in which grants you with infinite zooey power. Welcome to office, President UR20Z.

I support this overall good luck and be careful on them crazies. Zoo needs to be noticed more instead of the "X man rapes a puppy" which equals harsher laws on legit zoos.

I support this overall good luck and be careful on them crazies. Zoo needs to be noticed more instead of the "X man rapes a puppy" which equals harsher laws on legit zoos.

That's very true. If we are only noticed for bad things, such as zoosadism, we'll never reach any level of equality. However, I will plan very very carefully.

You don’t . It’s something that’s never going to be accepted

I wouldn't go that far but I agree 100% that now is not the time. You will only hurt us.

I speak from experience. I youthful more idealistic me may have been part of an effort that tried. People and animals were hurt. Stop before it's too late.

That's very true. If we are only noticed for bad things, such as zoosadism, we'll never reach any level of equality. However, I will plan very very carefully.
Please do. i dont want our love msg to be soiled by sadism.

I wouldn't go that far but I agree 100% that now is not the time. You will only hurt us.

I speak from experience. I youthful more idealistic me may have been part of an effort that tried. People and animals were hurt. Stop before it's too late.
There's always collateral damage in any kind of War. Whether it's social economic ideology or whatever else maybe there's always going to be collateral damage. We should limit it when possible.

There's always collateral damage in any kind of War.

I'm telling you the collateral damage isn't collateral. It's everything. People who try things like this have cost us a lot of freedom, and gained us none. It will only get worse.

With all of the political and medical shit we got flying around these days, I'd definitely wait until we're in a calm period, as I've stated in other replies

I just figured I'd bring the idea up way before I'm able to attempt it, because you always need time to really figure stuff out and work out the kinks. I wouldn't be able to go out and do this type of activism in our current situation, so it would prevent me from doing anything on an impulse.

With all of the political and medical shit we got flying around these days, I'd definitely wait until we're in a calm period, as I've stated in other replies

I just figured I'd bring the idea up way before I'm able to attempt it, because you always need time to really figure stuff out and work out the kinks. I wouldn't be able to go out and do this type of activism in our current situation, so it would prevent me from doing anything on an impulse.

I mean discussion is never bad. I'm not opposed to the idea. I'm just saying trying this now will get something akin to the satanic panic of the 1980s.

Do you want vets to look for signs of zoo sex as part of checkup? Because this is precisely how you get it. Right now anyways. That's my point.

I'm telling you the collateral damage isn't collateral. It's everything. People who try things like this have cost us a lot of freedom, and gained us none. It will only get worse.
Again doing nothing only makes things worse. Its simply letting the sadists win.

Again doing nothing only makes things worse. Its simply letting the sadists win.

I'm not advocating doing nothing. I'm saying doing nothing for now is the best course. You need to survive before you can win.

You are picking literally the most bloody political time I've seen in a while and it'd be the worst time in possibly my whole life I've seen to try this, and we already backfired hardcore in the 90s when there were nearly no zoo laws at all.

So yeah, thank my teams efforts for all the fancy laws you see now. That's what it did for you. We said "hi I'm a zoo and..." and they passed bills.

I mean discussion is never bad. I'm not opposed to the idea. I'm just saying trying this now will get something akin to the satanic panic of the 1980s.

Do you want vets to look for signs of zoo sex? Because this is precisely how you get it. Right now anyways. That's my point.

As I've said in other replies, it would be quite dangerous to do this kind of thing at the moment. Much waiting is needed before this could be possible~

Yeah, sorry if I got heated. I had a bad experience in the 90s.

My advice to you is to do small person-to-person "theoretical" advocacy right now. You can do that via debate and such without incriminating yourself if you plan it properly. Sometimes the subject will even come up without your help.

That being said, patience. It's too early for protests or anything big just yet. I hope our day will come. I really do. I don't bet on it, but it'd be nice.

My advice to you is to do small person-to-person "theoretical" advocacy right now. You can do that via debate and such without incriminating yourself if you plan it properly. Sometimes the subject will even come up without your help.

That being said, patience. It's too early for protests or anything big just yet. I hope our day will come. I really do. I don't bet on it, but it'd be nice.
Honestly just want the word out there instead of bare whispers under a pillow.

Honestly just want the word out there instead of bare whispers under a pillow.

I wish I could offer you better news.

It's just what I've experienced. Be careful. It gets real fast, and it can end your own and other lives very fast.

It will eventually, but that's going to take many many years. I am only giving thoughts for now. I definitely wouldn't attempt anything big for a longgg time

how does it make things worse tho? trying some "public stunt" is what makes the laws get worse for us...
doing nothing does nothing, and i kinda like the idea of average person not even thinking i exist.

I
I had an idea of printing up some info cards explaining what zoophilia is truly about, since there are so many lies and rumors out there that are blatantly wrong.

Many people assume that zoophilia is nothing more than a fetish, and don't realize that it's much more than that.

I just need ideas on what to put down, that would fit on a small card, but would explain the truths about our sexuality.

These would be posted in public open spaces such as parks, flyer boards, and other places where it's allowable.

They would need to be SFW, and short enough to give the proper idea without boring them.

It's not about the whole animal consent/sex discussion, it's simply a way for non zoos to learn about our sexuality and what it legitimately is.

Any ideas?

Edit: keep in mind that this is ONLY AN IDEA, and even if completed, would definitely not be completed in the state of this world as it is. It would take a LONG time for this to be possible, and even when it becomes possible, it would take a lot of planning and effort. This is not definite to happen, but I may happen eventually. It is only an idea.
I get what you're trying to do but this isn't something that will be accepted. We are one wrung up from pedophiles in the public eye. Bringing attention to us can bring the wrong kind of attention.

Back