Zoo Info Cards- Any Ideas?

Yev

Tourist
I had an idea of printing up some info cards explaining what zoophilia is truly about, since there are so many lies and rumors out there that are blatantly wrong.

Many people assume that zoophilia is nothing more than a fetish, and don't realize that it's much more than that.

I just need ideas on what to put down, that would fit on a small card, but would explain the truths about our sexuality.

These would be posted in public open spaces such as parks, flyer boards, and other places where it's allowable.

They would need to be SFW, and short enough to give the proper idea without boring them.

It's not about the whole animal consent/sex discussion, it's simply a way for non zoos to learn about our sexuality and what it legitimately is.

Any ideas?

Edit: keep in mind that this is ONLY AN IDEA, and even if completed, would definitely not be completed in the state of this world as it is. It would take a LONG time for this to be possible, and even when it becomes possible, it would take a lot of planning and effort. This is not definite to happen, but I may happen eventually. It is only an idea.

Last edited:
zeta rules, tho i have no idea what the point of this could be... kinda doubtful a locally posted cards can make any difference.

I think there will be some huge paper burning festivals once your card campaign begins. :D Do you already have any of the texts you would put on it?

zeta rules, tho i have no idea what the point of this could be... kinda doubtful a locally posted cards can make any difference.

The idea is to bring exposure to zoophilia, whether that brings more hate or less. Exposure is a big factor into acceptance. If nobody knows about us, we can't become accepted.

I think there will be some huge paper burning festivals once your card campaign begins. :D Do you already have any of the texts you would put on it?

That's expected lol. The point is exposure. Whether it brings more hate or less hate, with no exposure zoophilia can't really be an accepted idea. I don't have any texts currently.

The idea is to bring exposure to zoophilia, whether that brings more hate or less. Exposure is a big factor into acceptance. If nobody knows about us, we can't become accepted.
I wouldn’t bother with him, just a naysayer.

You don’t . It’s something that’s never going to be accepted
I refuse to believe that! This is exactly the kind of thinking that makes the anti-zoo bigots celebrate. Look at how far homosexuality has come. They used to castrate gay men not even that long ago and now it’s so widely accepted to be gay that hardly anyone even reacts to coming out posts on social media. Zoophilia will probably take longer but there’s no good reason to espouse this defeatist ideology!

I refuse to believe that! This is exactly the kind of thinking that makes the anti-zoo bigots celebrate. Look at how far homosexuality has come. They used to castrate gay men not even that long ago and now it’s so widely accepted to be gay that hardly anyone even reacts to coming out posts on social media. Zoophilia will probably take longer but there’s no good reason to espouse this defeatist ideology!
Your not talking about human to human interaction.
Your talking about human to animal which can not talk and will always be at ends with consent on the opposite side of the argument. The more you put your neck out the more they push laws that lock you up. I’m telling you this is something your not going to win unless getting your face plastered all over the news is your end point.

I had an idea of printing up some info cards explaining what zoophilia is truly about, since there are so many lies and rumors out there that are blatantly wrong.

Many people assume that zoophilia is nothing more than a fetish, and don't realize that it's much more than that.

I just need ideas on what to put down, that would fit on a small card, but would explain the truths about our sexuality.

These would be posted in public open spaces such as parks, flyer boards, and other places where it's allowable.

They would need to be SFW, and short enough to give the proper idea without boring them.

It's not about the whole animal consent/sex discussion, it's simply a way for non zoos to learn about our sexuality and what it legitimately is.

Any ideas?
I love this idea and I lament the lack of support you have found so far. I’m sure I’m gonna take some heat for this but I don’t care. I simply won’t go along accepting that I must be relegated to the shadows. I myself have come out to 6 people including friends, strangers I met traveling and customers of my contracting company with no ill consequences.
A life in fear is not a life worth living. That being said, I respect people who are content with staying private but those whose fear is quashing the aspirations of others like myself who KNOW that zoophilia can become widely accepted with hard work and patience need to quit spreading the toxic fear. Where has it gotten anyone?

As for input, I’d say that the card itself should be sort of mysterious, a non-specific, intriguing little thing that leads you to a carefully crafted website that will keep guests interested, amused, and curious. And it does not need to ever get graphic. I really believe that there must be a separation between the sexual and the romantic side.

Any ideas?
Ought to go over pretty well for you when "they", whoever that might be, puts 2+2 together and comes up with you as the person doing the posting, puts you under a microscope for anything they can possibly try to use to ship you to the clink, and eventually, when you inevitably slip and give them some excuse, rides you out of town on a rail.

Make sure you've made provisions for any animals that look to you for their upkeep (assuming you have any - I find it an interesting coincidence how often those wanting to yell the loudest for zoo recognition/rights/acceptance/whatever-you-wanna-call-it have no animals of their own, and thus have nothing to lose when (not if, WHEN) the shit hits their fan) before you get rolling on this little campaign of yours.

I love this idea and I lament the lack of support you have found so far. I’m sure I’m gonna take some heat for this but I don’t care. I simply won’t go along accepting that I must be relegated to the shadows. I myself have come out to 6 people including friends, strangers I met traveling and customers of my contracting company with no ill consequences.
A life in fear is not a life worth living. That being said, I respect people who are content with staying private but those whose fear is quashing the aspirations of others like myself who KNOW that zoophilia can become widely accepted with hard work and patience need to quit spreading the toxic fear. Where has it gotten anyone?

As for input, I’d say that the card itself should be sort of mysterious, a non-specific, intriguing little thing that leads you to a carefully crafted website that will keep guests interested, amused, and curious. And it does not need to ever get graphic. I really believe that there must be a separation between the sexual and the romantic side.
I like your enthusiasm, just don’t let your employer know who you are along with the aspca and god help you if pita knows your name.

Ought to go over pretty well for you when "they", whoever that might be, puts 2+2 together and comes up with you as the person doing the posting, puts you under a microscope for anything they can possibly try to use to ship you to the clink, and eventually, when you inevitably slip and give them some excuse, rides you out of town on a rail.

Make sure you've made provisions for any animals that look to you for their upkeep (assuming you have any - I find it an interesting coincidence how often those wanting to yell the loudest for zoo recognition/rights/acceptance/whatever-you-wanna-call-it have no animals of their own, and thus have nothing to lose when (not if, WHEN) the shit hits their fan) before you get rolling on this little campaign of yours.

For one, it was merely an idea. Even if I were to go through with it, i would definitely plan it out in a way that doesn't endanger me or my family. And it would have to wait until this pandemic is over, which could be years. It might not even happen, and probably wouldn't last long even if it did. Not saying it's impossible, but that it's unlikely to actually happen any time in the near future, given the circumstances. Thoughts and ideas are fleeting, so who knows. By the time it is actually possible to do this, the idea may already have faded anyways. 'Tis but a thought. However, thanks for the feedback.

[/QUOTE]
I appreciate your concern very much. I’ve only shared this side of my life with people who I’ve built a solid rapport with and in one case someone who couldn’t have ever found me again. I tend to be pretty trusting in general and so far it’s worked out very well overall.

I appreciate your concern very much. I’ve only shared this side of my life with people who I’ve built a solid rapport with and in one case someone who couldn’t have ever found me again. I tend to be pretty trusting in general and so far it’s worked out very well overall.
[/QUOTE]
It only has to go wrong once. Keep that in mind.

Thanks for your support~ I have also came out to everyone I've ever met, so I'm definitely open lol. Your idea makes a lot of sense, even more sense than what I had in mind! I totally agree. The shadows are not where we belong.

I don't really have a fear of being "found out", given that I'm not in a relationship with any of the many animals I care for. Even if I were, it would be anatomically impossible for any activity to occur with said animals.

There's always a risk of backfire when it comes to activism, but without it, the truth is hidden amongst websites and obscure pages forever. Acceptance is impossible without knowledge.

Your feedback is much appreciated

Then warm one up with hummus and stick your hotdog in it.
I said *GOOD* things to eat... Hummus (or anything else involving chickpeas) ranks *VERY* high on my list of "things I most regret ever putting in my mouth". The flavor alone is bad enough, with (at least to me) strong overtones of shit, but almost as bad is the texture - the closest comparison I can come up with would be peanut butter with fine sand mixed in. Yuck! Plain and simple!

On the other hand, I can get behind some chili with hotdog slices stuffed into a pita.

You don’t . It’s something that’s never going to be accepted

I believe otherwise. Given the amount of non-zoos that I've met in real life that wholeheartedly support the good and respectful treatment of zoophiles, i know there's bound to be more out there who feel the same way. Bestiality is a whole 'nother aspect of zoophilia that isn't inherently related, but that's not the goal here.

The goal is merely the acceptance of zoophilia as something that cannot be controlled, since many are simply born that way, and something you shouldn't have to hide. Zoophiles deserve the same respect as any other being, and shouldn't need to hide that fact to achieve such respect. That's really the only goal of zoo acceptance, which is definitely possible.

I said *GOOD* things to eat... Hummus (or anything else involving chickpeas) ranks *VERY* high on my list of "things I most regret ever putting in my mouth". The flavor alone is bad enough, with (at least to me) strong overtones of shit, but almost as bad is the texture - the closest comparison I can come up with would be peanut butter with fine sand mixed in. Yuck! Plain and simple!

On the other hand, I can get behind some chili with hotdog slices stuffed into a pita.
You missed my pun completely.

I believe otherwise. Given the amount of non-zoos that I've met in real life that wholeheartedly support the good and respectful treatment of zoophiles, i know there's bound to be more out there who feel the same way. Bestiality is a whole 'nother aspect of zoophilia that isn't inherently related, but that's not the goal here.

The goal is merely the acceptance of zoophilia as something that cannot be controlled, since many are simply born that way, and something you shouldn't have to hide. Zoophiles deserve the same respect as any other being, and shouldn't need to hide that fact to achieve such respect. That's really the only goal of zoo acceptance, which is definitely possible.
If you were to look at it like that and it ends up medically recognized it would end up under mental illness.

If you were to look at it like that and it ends up medically recognized it would end up under mental illness.

Everything goes through it's stages. Even homosexuality was once considered a mental illness. Although it's like comparing apples to oranges, it makes a point. Even if it were medically recognized as a mental illness, it's not necessarily treatable. The fact that it would be medically recognized would probably lead to more acceptance, and would probably advance into full acceptance in the years to come.

Even though it's not medically recognized, most people who are against zoophilia already consider it a mental illness either way.

Everything goes through it's stages. Even homosexuality was once considered a mental illness. Although it's like comparing apples to oranges, it makes a point. Even if it were medically recognized as a mental illness, it's not necessarily treatable. The fact that it would be medically recognized would probably lead to more acceptance, and would probably advance into full acceptance in the years to come.

Even though it's not medically recognized, most people who are against zoophilia already consider it a mental illness either way.
Tell that to all the gun owning zoos that including myself. There’s repercussions for everything in life.
Some immediate some down the line. I still say keep a tight group and be safe

Tell that to all the gun owning zoos that including myself. There’s repercussions for everything in life.
Some immediate some down the line. I still say keep a tight group and be safe

How would being a Zoophile lead to gun removal? It's not something that would lead to irresponsible weapon use. I'm sure there are many out there with far more dangerous mental illnesses that still own weapons, despite their medical record. And that's just with a legal diagnosis.

Thanks for your support~ I have also came out to everyone I've ever met, so I'm definitely open lol. Your idea makes a lot of sense, even more sense than what I had in mind! I totally agree. The shadows are not where we belong.

I don't really have a fear of being "found out", given that I'm not in a relationship with any of the many animals I care for. Even if I were, it would be anatomically impossible for any activity to occur with said animals.

There's always a risk of backfire when it comes to activism, but without it, the truth is hidden amongst websites and obscure pages forever. Acceptance is impossible without knowledge.

Your feedback is much appreciated

Thanks! I look forward to seeing where it goes and I’m happy to help in anyway I can but I don’t have website or graphic design skills so I may not be much use beyond a sounding board for ideas. Keep up the good fight ✌️

Thanks! I look forward to seeing where it goes and I’m happy to help in anyway I can but I don’t have website or graphic design skills so I may not be much use beyond a sounding board for ideas. Keep up the good fight ✌️

I definitely will :) The fight never ends!

Back