ZOO EXCLUSIVE......BUT MARRIED

See just you saying you don't believe much in men anymore and having this attitude about his treatment as if it's something he deserves says it all about your point of view and how unhealthy it is. You justify training him into submission by insinuating that he did the very same to you which is literally pitching the idea that two wrongs make a right and childish in philosophy. Sometimes what people want isn't what is what's best for their health and your attitude implicates you seem to know it's not what's best for him and don't care.

I will start with saying that it is not my fault :

1) if he felt less important because he started a challenge in his mind already knowing the results regarding the performance

2) if before entering this lifestyle i was told almost every day that i "NEEDED" to be mounted by a proper size dog

3) if for some time he almost became a dog sitter for his friends and convince me......

4) if he seemed to be so happy/satisfied in JUST watching me while being mounted

Now if i became zoo exclusive and consider my furry partners better than hubby i can't blame myself.

Certain facts can't be changed, and as you can see there is always an explanation.
It's kind of strange how you regard yourself as the victim of your husband's sexual training while also having absolute control of the relationship. You admit to creating a reward system, you admit to training this man. Kind of seems like it started as a hot wife fetish that YOU pushed into cuckolding all while justifying his expense as being his own fault. Cuckolding as a fetish is fine, because it's what makes him happy. What's not fine is you genuinely viewing him as lesser than you. Like you clearly judge him for his submissive behavior and act like it's something he is doing wrong when he isn't, especially when you pair that information with his wrong doing such as withholding you from sex, which I consider wrong if you weren't also consenting to a similar dynamic which you clearly weren't.

In the last few days I've been reading messages of all kind by men and women that seem to be psychologist, puritans and saints too.
I'm not as perfect as you all.
I was just honest and tried to explain what happened to me.
1) i was in someway pressured/forced into zoo life by the man i trusted and married.
2) i was being ignored in order to accept zoo sex.
3) i was young and thought that by accepting his requests, things would be normal again.
4) after accepting, i kept being ignored by him and he just preferred to watch.....becoming a cuckold
5) with time he felt/considered himself less than my dogs (not my fault nor my wishes or willings)
6) the chastity cage gave him the "excuse" to not satisfy me and be a perfect cuckold.
7) time went by and i became very zoo active and lost interest in hubby and human males.
8) more than once i told him to leave but he preferred and prefers to stay and be a sort of sub and receives the sexual gifts from the dogs on special events.

should i kick him out to become a "good girl"??
should i force him to fuck other women?

I'm sorry for telling my story and not appearing so puritan as many on here.

I think you are just telling your relationship sex story and if that's okay with both of you, no one here has the right to say what's right and what's wrong.

(google translation)

I would love to have a husband who was okay with my being zoo exclusive. I'd love to have an outwardly "normal" life, with a husband who loves me and my sexuality. I just feel like that man has to be a unicorn or something lol.

Consent is paramount to all else. If all parties are enthusiastic participants in this lifestyle, then I fail to see the problem. ❤️
I've done the outwardly normal part, but being effectively cuckolded, regardless of human or canine, is pretty reprehensible for any human who isn't repressed in some way.
If we're not intimate, then why aren't we just friends or roommates that share a secret? I'm not going to go celibate just to be the breadwinner who pays the bills while my... roommate(?) enjoys a fulfilling life.
If you find yourself a voyeur who doesn't wish to reproduce, then sure, it can be rewarding, but if we've got any kind of relationship worthy of commitment, then there's going to be something seriously important missing by not being able to physically express love and intimacy.
Dated enough zoophiles to know that intimacy is entirely possible, and wildly fulfilling, and doesn't get in the way of anything between a woman and her dog, and the canine side of things rarely gets in the way of the human couple's relationship. occasionally timing, because the knot isn't something you can just slip out, but it's really never been a big deal.
Have you considered that you just don't want to have to keep it a secret, and perhaps want a human who isn't weird/awkward/fake dominant/insecure?

As everyone has said, consent is key. I've got a girlfriend that is very much into my cock being exclusively for feral pussy, except on very rare occasions

This is really interesting. It taps into my love of women with high libidos. Making your dogs superior than your husband because of performance is really amazing. You’re being true to yourself and your husband holds you in high regard. I’m looking forward to reading your posts
I agrée i love women with high libidos. My partner has a very high libido. We currently have a 4 month old breastfeeding baby so she’s taking precedence. But we’re planning on building a kennel business to cater to her needs. I’m interested in this thread to learn how other men are dealing with women with high libidos.

I would love to have a husband who was okay with my being zoo exclusive. I'd love to have an outwardly "normal" life, with a husband who loves me and my sexuality. I just feel like that man has to be a unicorn or something lol.

Consent is paramount to all else. If all parties are enthusiastic participants in this lifestyle, then I fail to see the problem. ❤️
I agrée there is a great deal of clarity and consent here so that isn’t a problem. My only concern is what about his satisfaction? Is being a voyeur enough for him? I know that I would be very proud if my partner loved dog cock so much but I would still like to cum inside her or join her in getting mounted.

Are there any married zoo girls but feeling or willing to be exclusive?

In the passed i had many ask me how can it be possible???

Entering this lifestyle,when already married, i lost with time (and by noticing the difference), the interest in men and became a zoo exclusive.
Hubby was put sexually aside becoming with time a sort of sub.
- Chastity caged for some time, when he raises his head too much.
- Making him only watch but no sex with dogs nor me.
- Only licking my partners after they mount me.
- Sexual gift only for Birthday and Christmas (he can suck and cum swallow my partners)

Do other exclusive think i'm treating this human male in wrong way?
considering that:
- he wanted and approved me being in this lifestyle
- he felt (and became) less important in bed just by noticing the size and the time they last

Be honest in answering.

* if how i say things way is too clear and offends or is considered "dirty talk", i would like to know and change.
Honestly you disgust me and it's good you only fuck dogs so you can't have psychopathic children, World has enough human garbage as it is.... Just being honest

You have to do what fits you. If he opened the door, he shouldn’t be surprised when you find your true fit inside. You find true bliss and he resorts to clean up duty.

Heck, I think a similar situation is all that would work for me, minus the whole submission thing anyway. I can be subby, but it aint gonna happen in that situation.

We are not unicorns. I would love to just watch

Honestly my dear,
I have no issues how you and your man live. I think it is fine, but not for me unfortunately. I would have to have my fun, either by a really great BJ while you are being pleasured by your k9 master/lover or being able to use any hole i choose afterwards, even if that meant sloppy seconds.

Back