Would you like to have an animal penis?

Something I've been thinking about for years now. Every now and then you read an article or see a video about how they're 3D printing human ears and bladders, making scaffolds for cells to grow on in tissue engineering, and at some point you realize that we can and probably even have made penises in the lab.

Obviously it's not something that I think will happen soon, but it's inevitable that some more insecure about their size or erectile dysfunction sufferers are going to push through the idea of just surgically replacing their dick with a larger or more functioning model - one made from their own cells extracted and grown in a lab.

Again, inevitable, albeit a good ways off.

But it doesn't have to be limited to size, a dick made from your own cells could also be varied in shape, as the 3D printer or scaffold only needs to be set to place the cells in that shape. As long as it's merely structural and not reliant on some weird genetics, you could have a dick shaped like anything, including animal dicks. Dog dick, horse dick, horse dick with a dog's knot. Sky's the limit.

So, if this becomes available in the future, would you like to have a literal horse cock swinging between your legs, or a doggy dick to please your "bitch" (whether that's a female dog or your slutty submissive I'll leave to you)? What do you think about this possible future in general? And would it help the perception of zoophiles and bestiality if many men have upgraded their dicks with something more animalistic looking?
Tbh that's why my gf and I have fantasised about a wolf cock, so I bought some wearables.

I stress that's as far as she will go as k9 proper is a taboo and she doesn't even know about my desires and I have no wish to share them with her due to her very negative feelings.

If itcwere possible I'd love the biggest possible k9 cock with balls that made me cum loads.... I already love sex in many ways and I'd be fucking anyone interested lol

Yep, but only if I can switch at will. And have enough blood to fully engorge a horse cock and not pass out. Dog cock would be fun to play with too. But it's the girth I'm really interested in. My human, only slightly above average in length, and average in girth. I'd like more having seen some gorgeous thick [human] cocks. So a horse one should fit the bill.
Tried to think of other animals, but nothing comes to mind. Reminds me of Rick from Rick and Morty, briefly lamented on not being able to try out insect dick after taking over one of their bodies.
There is species of beetles where the females penetrate the males. They use their "phallus" to draw sperm inside themselves. Femdom in the animal kingdom.

...where am I?

I have a horse sheath that I wear...it is very realistic...you can easily piss and cum through it...you strap it on...and presto...you are a stallion feeling that cock swaying as you walk...very much like a stallion swinging his cock....and with a horsetail extension tied to your back waist....you are ready for some good bucking and horsing around..... 🐎 ;) 🧑‍🌾

I have a horse sheath that I wear...it is very realistic...you can easily piss and cum through it...you strap it on...and presto...you are a stallion feeling that cock swaying as you walk...very much like a stallion swinging his cock....and with a horsetail extension tied to your back waist....you are ready for some good bucking and horsing around..... 🐎 ;) 🧑‍🌾
I wanna see

Back