Would you like to have an animal penis?

Something I've been thinking about for years now. Every now and then you read an article or see a video about how they're 3D printing human ears and bladders, making scaffolds for cells to grow on in tissue engineering, and at some point you realize that we can and probably even have made penises in the lab.

Obviously it's not something that I think will happen soon, but it's inevitable that some more insecure about their size or erectile dysfunction sufferers are going to push through the idea of just surgically replacing their dick with a larger or more functioning model - one made from their own cells extracted and grown in a lab.

Again, inevitable, albeit a good ways off.

But it doesn't have to be limited to size, a dick made from your own cells could also be varied in shape, as the 3D printer or scaffold only needs to be set to place the cells in that shape. As long as it's merely structural and not reliant on some weird genetics, you could have a dick shaped like anything, including animal dicks. Dog dick, horse dick, horse dick with a dog's knot. Sky's the limit.

So, if this becomes available in the future, would you like to have a literal horse cock swinging between your legs, or a doggy dick to please your "bitch" (whether that's a female dog or your slutty submissive I'll leave to you)? What do you think about this possible future in general? And would it help the perception of zoophiles and bestiality if many men have upgraded their dicks with something more animalistic looking?

It might be doable in the future, but I have some second thoughts. First of all, I do not want to loose the feel of sex, so nerve tissue should also be there.

Secondly, I know some women like big penises, but accommodating a full size horse cock (or mini stallion) is not for every women and you might scare them.

Thirdly, and this is a problem: a horse size penis needs a lot of blood. As a human only has 5-7 liters one might faint while having an erect penis.

Would I like to have a literal “doggy dick” to pleasure my literal bitch with? Would I like to tie with her and experience what seems to be 10-20 minute long orgasmic bliss?

🤔

Duh.
To be fair, I don't know how much of that would actually be possible since I don't know how much of knotting is tied into just the structure of the knot. How to inflate it with blood when and how much and how long might be more complex. But I definitely imagine that you'd get something out of having a knot. Extra orb of pleasure.

It might be doable in the future, but I have some second thoughts. First of all, I do not want to loose the feel of sex, so nerve tissue should also be there.

Secondly, I know some women like big penises, but accommodating a full size horse cock (or mini stallion) is not for every women and you might scare them.

Thirdly, and this is a problem: a horse size penis needs a lot of blood. As a human only has 5-7 liters one might faint while having an erect penis.
I think that the nerves will be there. I remember reading something about it for replacing soldiers' dicks after they lost theirs from an IED. Seems pointless without the pleasure.

As for the other concerns, I imagine that you'd want to stick to more human sizes and just take the shape from a horse's dick.

Tbh I think it would be easier to just have a human penis.

But for the love of God let me have more than 4.4 inches. And if I can customize I'll bring back my foreskin, but in the right amount to where I like it. But while I love animal dick, there's just something beautiful about a nice human dick.

Sure, having a canine dick might be interesting. I know it definitely would feel like heaven to fully knot my Newfoundland girl, it's what her pussy was designed to take.

But with that being said, my human dick definitely gets the job done as well. My plain old muscle stick is good enough to give my girl an orgasm most of the time.

If we're talking about pure fantasy here, I'd like to be able to switch between the two. Kind of like a strap on, but with tactile feeling and sensation.

having a literal canine dick with a sheath and all that? why not, it's not like i'll ever have any explaining to do to a human partner. could i get a fuzzy ball sack as well?
i'm kinda curious how many furries would go for that.. i mean, they do seem to want to impersonate various animals (and somehow hate us at the same time)
I have no clue on the feasibility of a sheath, but fuzzy balls you could theoretically get right now actually. I mean hair transplant is a thing.

Tbh I think it would be easier to just have a human penis.

But for the love of God let me have more than 4.4 inches. And if I can customize I'll bring back my foreskin, but in the right amount to where I like it. But while I love animal dick, there's just something beautiful about a nice human dick.
Should be doable - I definitely see getting a larger dick than what nature gave you as being the definitive use case of this technology and procedure.

Sure, having a canine dick might be interesting. I know it definitely would feel like heaven to fully knot my Newfoundland girl, it's what her pussy was designed to take.

But with that being said, my human dick definitely gets the job done as well. My plain old muscle stick is good enough to give my girl an orgasm most of the time.

If we're talking about pure fantasy here, I'd like to be able to switch between the two. Kind of like a strap on, but with tactile feeling and sensation.
What if switching between the two isn't pure fantasy? I mean I don't know if there'd be a problem getting blood flow to two dicks enough to get an erection, but two dicks "might" be feasible given space down there.

I wouldn't mind having a mini stallion's penis, nothing so huge that a large doggy or smaller mare couldn't handle comfortably and large enough for a normal mare to take notice of 🐴

I'd do it if I could switch between them, if any of you have seen JoJo, I'd want it to be like Kars' shapeshifting ability. dog cock and balls would be for long orgasms and knotting other people, Horse would be for deep penetration and lots of cum, and feline would be for ultra sensitivity.

Technology beside only focus on my wish.

A dog cock for the smaller friends of any breed and a horse cock as well for the big jobs. If they can implant one then they can do it also with two. And both can knot for sure.

Of course I would. Id rather a dragon dick with some ridges and a knot, but a canine or equine dick I would not protest to having

Having a dog dick would be awesome. Ties are one of my favorite things and getting to tie with my gal would be amazing. I already seen how she loves a good knot in her and I'd enjoy being the one to get my love's hips going while stuck in her.

A doggie dick if I could have a human gf with a fortune cookie 🥠🐕

Being able to cum for 10-30 minutes straight with a dog dick would be fantastic, but the sensitivity would be a problem with thrusting (unless maybe an anthro dog dick). An orgasm with horse dick and balls would be intense, but trying to hide that 16 inch boner in your pants would be pretty much impossible 😆. At least with a dog dick, you could hide it in your sheath.

Back