Would you fuck a Pokémon?

Absolutely, getting fucked I'm in favor of the more dog like same with fucking but I would rather go for the fossils, the more quadrupedal or animalistic. I wouldn't mind topping and being cuddled by a Goodra or Miltank either.

there are so many of them out there, but i would chose to have fun with umbreon, or rapidash, but like gardivor/gallade, greninja, god there are way too many

related! Yes! They can be sexy and with the right size, a good love partner

1c742d45b73dffee195ed1ceb193cfa5.jpg

Attachments

• typhlosion.jpg
    typhlosion.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 39ee96b91a7e80b0a99e55e0e4e202ae.jpg
    39ee96b91a7e80b0a99e55e0e4e202ae.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 5f81710041cb314d40b1b89b3f11a9f0.jpg
    5f81710041cb314d40b1b89b3f11a9f0.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 12
So I’m curious as to which Pokémon you would let fuck you or you would fuck if ever given that chance ???
Let's see, kommo-o's hard plates on him probably some roughness to the cock, lucario canid/humanoid with an insane endurance and if you were to map it, he's probably the best bet to get fucked by over the fact that in an upright position of evolution it probably has a nice sized cock unhindered by the human pelvic muscle as its a canine it has almost a joystick like movement- central to the canine pubic bone. Mewtwo with psycho-kinetic abilities means you have a Dom on hand constantly, able to pin you up, and he's kinda sadistic so I'm sure he'd have fun putting you through the ringer and making you a slave, quads like that you know he's got some serious power in his hips and I'm sure it translates well with the mega's from x&y. Mudsdale for his size compared to most others- he's the draft of all the equine pokemon. For female pokemon I'd say salazzle for her tongue and build, one of my favorite humanoids and kinda gives off that hypersexual vixen with abandonment issues, so she got the chance you'd be tied. Lopunny, kinda plays the preppy chick and you know it'd probably be cute watching the tongue out under another female while she plays with her tits and a carrot. It's like the bitchy prep who always plays uptight but in the end she's out of her depths in her control of the situation. Another female lucario, the build overall just screams gym bunny with nothing but training under her belt, so she'd be hard pressed not to have serious abs, or a serious ass while still having the softness on her body. I'd also have to say roserade for her ability powders- come time you're having a rough night, she could put you under and paralyze while she tortures you, and her pheromone abilities as well, but honestly there's so many more on that list...

Whats wrong with muk
lol ekans is to snake as muk is to

There's too many here, I thought I put thought in and missed some big ones there 😂 being a kanto/hoenn fan I can't believe I missed scyther, gardevoir, aggron, rayquaza- you already know he's probably got absolutely ungodly large hemipenes
oh wow that really brings to mind that we are all amusing anatomical accuracy
Spr_b_5b_051_s.png
Spr_5b_051_s.png

I know 😍 I fold so easily if my team wanted to fuck, I've been playing that one game where you get to have sex with them after every pokemon battle 🤣
That sounds like a fantastic game. I know my Houndoom and Incineroar would get it in a heartbeat :p

YES YES YES
My team end up male only from meowscarada to glaceon, no need to say what my trainer do while camping :3

Also ...
Pokemons are animals
And Humans are animals
So Humans ARE pokemons
AND, pokemons can do interspecies breeding, so it might possible with humans :3

Back