Would you fuck a Pokémon?

In a heartbeat. Would love to get plowed by lucario, or another canine species. I bet a vaporeon would have the best knotted penis too

God yes. I love Pokemon. I'd fuck most of them but I definitely have some favorites...

Houndoom immediately comes to mind. My favorite.

Milotic. Any eeveelution especially Vaporeon. Lapras. Blaziken. Lucario, Lopunny, Cinderace, Mightyena, Luxray, Persian, Nidoking... There's so many, one for every mood~

il_1588xN.4439141011_4bed.jpg

I would love a female charizard or a male lopunny. Also imagine serperior going full naga on you and wrapping you up as she fucks your cock with her pussy

Am I the only one that gets uncomfortable by people sexualizing a show made for kids? It feels weird, like pedophile weird...

Hey now, I'm sure Pokémon get horny, too. Kinda like MLP - do any kind of unfiltered search and we find they're all a bunch of naughty little fuck monsters, like, way more than they ever were the Protectors of Equestria. :LOL:

Absolutely! Especially since quite a few pokemon explicitly have human-like intelligence and it's canon that humans and pokemon were equals and got married.

Wouldn't mind becoming a traveling pokemon breeder~

So I’m curious as to which Pokémon you would let fuck you or you would fuck if ever given that chance ???
If I had to choose one's to fuck probably the basic one's Gardevoir, Lopunny, Maybe Vaporeon idk but if I had to get fucked by one Machamp, Houndoom, maybe The fairy evee I'd like it to do some things with those ribbons

Every, single, one of them. Well, except the ones that are like machines and ghosts (Idk how that would work) haha, but every other yesss
damn you would make an excellent Pokémon trainer ngl, u don't even need a master ball when they see you, they'll just want you to "train them"

Back