Would you ever???

hounddog01

BANNED
Ok let's say your into this lifestyle male\female\shemale does not matter. You either have a daughter or son (does not matter what age they are) and you think they might be into this life style \ or would not mind trying this lifestyle out. Would you surprise them with a new pet and a jar of peanut butter, maybe leave a magazine laying around that has bestiality in it hoping they come across it, maybe leave it on the computer or tv and when they turn it on they automatically see it, or just prank them?

No. You know why.
Otherwise this whole idea is a fetishistic fantasy of the mother/son, father/daughter kind flavor.
It fits perfectly with the rest of the nonsense you put out whenever you make a new thread.
My sentiments exactly. Was gonna respond with this but I mean what do you expect from someone suggesting using peanut butter in general. Good way to get your dick bit off because the dog may correlate it to food. That and it is training and no longer the dog choosing to lick but Being bribed to. Which is absolutely frowned upon in the zoo community. So is anything involving a prepubescent (animal or otherwise) But this kink seeker probably hasn't got that memo. Neither have quite a few of these blokes on here that are just interested in bestiality for the thrill and a quick way to get off with no interest in the animals feelings 😤

the important stuff got sorted by others, i got one question too.
why should sex life of my theoretical offspring be of any concern to me?

also, the fuck is "start them young" supposed to mean? are you off your meds or something?

the important stuff got sorted by others, i got one question too.
why should sex life of my theoretical offspring be of any concern to me?

also, the fuck is "start them young" supposed to mean? are you off your meds or something?
Concern to you = just the thought of it.
Start then young= use your imagination. Don't take meds but you can say something.
I guess the main reason for this silly post is. I was trying to say girls should not be afraid to try it, we only live once, we got to party, and enjoy life, be daring,

Back