Would you ever date someone you had to hide your love of animals from?

• Yes

Votes: 98 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 86 46.7%

• Total voters
No.

I Usualy bring up the subject way bevore I share any useful information about me. If they then react negative to that, they can't hurt me, and I don't have to commit into something that won't go far anyway.

Sure, if somebody realy whant to track me down, they could, but random people on the internet Usualy don't invest that mutch work into.

This can B a tricky Q 2 answer, for me anyway. I say that b/c when I've decided 2 date someone, I don't start the new dating experience with someone by saying, "Hi, my name is Xxxx. Would U like 2 go on a date? Oh, and BTW, I fuck dogs." I fully realize that was a bit extreme and exaggerated, but I'm hoping U get my point... So early dates, sure I would go on such a date without sharing what I do with my darling dog. But at some point I bring up the general topic of beastiality. Something like, "I saw such and such on the news/in the news paper, etc." It never gets far enough for the new relationship 2 last. There always seems 2 B an objection which leads to the deterioration of the relationship.

So short-term? Yes. Long-term? No.

In my opinion I would never date a non-zoo person because of risks, humiliation etc and probably will never be in a relationship with a zoo person, I stay zoo exclusive to protect my animals.

I tried a couple times, but hiding this part of me just felt wrong... Not just because the relationship would be built on a lie, but also for the welfare of the animals.

As I continue to ponder this, I've come 2 realize that I must change my answer here earlier, to "No, I would not date someone if I had 2 hide who I am, a Zoo Lover of dogs."

🐕‍🦺

Thats easy because I have dated several women and iv never even hinted at my love for my dogs.

I'd like to say no, but I know I have in the past. This is a pretty hard topic to bridge if you don't know the definite answer your partner is going to give. I agree with Angie, I love zoo and it's a drive of mine to have a partner share in that, but I would give it up for a deeper connection with someone

I want to say no, I'd be worried about them finding out, but unfortunately it would be difficult to find someone irl who also likes zoo

I mean if I like them then I like them, I would try to drop hints if I felt it was safe but if there was no other choice then I would keep it a secret

Thats pretty much been my entire history (other than one zoo guy i dated when we were younger but he decided he was straight)

I'm actually married to someone from whom I have to hide my love of animals. Granted, I haven't had the "pleasure" in the fullest capacity, but I didn't fully realize that this was something I deeply wanted until several years in. Of course I love her, but I still feel that I miss out on that aspect. If only I could convince her to take a knot, or at least find someone who would! Maybe one day on I'll be able to get a larger bitch or a mare.

As someone who HAS done that, multiple times, it's very tiring to keep that mask in place at all times, because if you make one miscalculation, there's a really good chance you're going back to being single (in the human department at least)

I wouldn't want to, but I'd likely have to. It's difficult enough to find someone as-is, so further limiting the pool of people for something that's impossible to be safe prodding about (It's illegal in most places, still) would be dating suicide.

What I'd do is try to inquire about any taboo fetishes and such, then depending on their answer, maybe breach the subject if it feels safe enough to say.

Im not a practising zoo. just a practising zoo fantasist, so it would not be a big issue. However what would be an issue, is that to some degree I would not be seen. To me this is important fundamental of what it means to be in a loving human relationship. For better or worse.

If I were just out casually dating however I don't think it matters either way.

Back