Would You Apear In A Zoo Xxx Movie,

This is a very dynamic question. With many different answers...
I'm a good looking, popular, versatile guy where I come from.
Appear as her handler, assistant, camera man, coach, and or intercourse heterosexual partner, etc.. With goal to achieve her sexual climax, with 1, or more large male dogs?
Yes. In a heartbeat.
Every other answer is complicated, and extensive...

The more I think about this the more I want to find a person who would let me and my wife be apart. It would be me the male taking the dog and my wife giving the helping hand. We would both be masked. I think the money would be up for discussion. We could do this as an instructional style movie. Love this as an ideal and wanna do this let me know.

When I was younger, I always dreamed about being in a Petlust vid or something like that. Though these days, I just feel like the stakes are a little too high. It's a shame because I just know the absolute hottest zoo experiences are the ones happening behind closed doors that no one will ever see!

Wouldn't mind doing it for free
i guess a bigger stack of money might help with my fear of getting recognized (one of the reasons i don't do my own content), no face tho. ever. luckily, i'm a male so it's not really something i think about actually happening.
I'd do it for free as well, but would charge to show my face. I'm male too and, I mean, someone has to perform with those animal actresses too.

I'm just not sure how much it would take to show a face. plus what the actual risks would be.... seems like better odds than being a teacher with an OnlyFans account, but I have no idea what the risk of being recognized would really be.

Back