Would You Apear In A Zoo Xxx Movie,

Absolutely, it would be so hot to have my wife's sex tape shared across zoo sites. Money isn't an issue, and the magic of film editing can make sure that her face remains unseen.

Assuming there was no legal risk, I kind of like the feeling of being exposed to the whole world. Every man who met me might already know what a slut I am and skip the fake romance when he wants to use my pussy.

Same goes for getting paid for it 🥵 I’m keeping it secret for now but I definitely have a price in mind already lol. Being locked into such a gross contract would make me feel sooooo good when it comes time to start filming.

I am a man, but I never met you. From my point of view, you are as fresh as new snow.

Never paid.

Not my style.

I earn my keep. A cot in a tent in the desert. Works fine.

It might appear to me that you've earned your keep.

That thought in mind.

You have to invite me.

I am a moron.

I am a man, but I never met you. From my point of view, you are as fresh as new snow.

Never paid.

Not my style.

I earn my keep. A cot in a tent in the desert. Works fine.

It might appear to me that you've earned your keep.

That thought in mind.

You have to invite me.

I am a moron.
I read the last line as: I am a mormon.
I thought odd that needed to be said. I must be a moron.

Will someone please ban me for a while? Uncle Dan? Just because these memories surface doesn't mean I like them.

Nobody wants to see a fat non passing trans girl in a zoo video.

That said, if I can guarantee anonymity, I'd do it. I don't mind showing off I just don't think I got shit to show.

Getting some doggy love, trying out some fun new situations *and* getting paid for it?
Yes of course! As long as it's not all just cold business, I get to know the animal and have a genuine connection with him and we're being kept anonymous.

The question just is if anyone would even want to pay to see me get fucked lol

Sure but since I'm a male.. it'll have to be female mares and canines
Actually, being a male doesn't restrict you. 😄
I wouldn't mine "blowing" a stallion. It couldn't top me or could I wrap my lips around his dick, but hands and tongue can do many wonderous things. Also feel those massive balls that I intend to drain.

I would definitely be up for making films. Pay wasn't the important bit just the enjoyment by all. I would be up for trying most things to. Always wanted to try horse and boar

Back