Women How many times are knotted a day on average?

I have 4 dogs and doggy sit my girl friends cane corso at work....so on regular knotty days, 4 or 5. On wet n wild knotty days 8-9. I don't have sex with my doggies every single day. I cheat sometimes by holding my doggies knot outside of my pussy with my thumb and forefinger because even though mommy sometimes just isn't into doggy sex she never refuses to provide her lover bois with much needed relief!
I am so jealous of how often you get your cunt fucked by doggy cocks

Ya know, I was going to expect mostly once a day or two. It didn't occur to me that most are getting knotted multiple times a day! Is my dog the only one with a refractory period? Lol
Not sure where these fantasies come from - The average dog cannot go more than once or twice per day. much like their human counterparts, they are exhausted and need recovery time (aka a great nap). Unlike a human, dogs are far more sensitive to touch and trying “wake the dead” like you do with a human - doing that to a dog is a damn good way to get bit.

I'm pretty sure most people in this thread who are stating knotting over 3x per dog per 24 hr period either didn't read the question carefully or don't know exactly what "knotting" means. Likely they're partial knots with ties that pull out real early or dont tie at all and subside relatively quick. I've found those types of mountings typically allow for more stamina and continued interest by males throughout the day because they weren't completely satiated.

I'm pretty sure most people in this thread who are stating knotting over 3x per dog per 24 hr period either didn't read the question carefully or don't know exactly what "knotting" means. Likely they're partial knots with ties that pull out real early or dont tie at all and subside relatively quick. I've found those types of mountings typically allow for more stamina and continued interest by males throughout the day because they weren't completely satiated.
This is my experience. A real tie and long cum and they take a long time to get interested again, but that's two dogs ever so. If you make them get off before the knot can't come out, they will usually soon want to remount.

On a perfect super rare day where I'm home alone without family around and it's a free weekend day with just Chester, I'd say about 3-4 :)

My biggest record was 6 times in one day...... I have no idea how he had that much cum.. x
Holy shit! My boy usually can’t go more than twice

This is my experience. A real tie and long cum and they take a long time to get interested again, but that's two dogs ever so. If you make them get off before the knot can't come out, they will usually soon want to remount.
That is very normal, orgasms release oxytocin which calms desire, i have extreme control of my orgasm and pace myself over days to weeks before release, i do enjoy a long journey as to short trips. Dogs remind me when i was a teen.. i just wanted to orgasm.. 30 seconds and done.

Back