Women How many times are knotted a day on average?

Both .... plus him, sometimes my boy looks for me insistently ... other times it's me who provokes him ..🤭. it's a game between us ...:giggle:
Thank you :) i am learning how this works... this is why i asking maybe stupid questions :-D But again thanks the honest Answer i like it :) You can provoke him this is very interesting (y)

Oh wow, what a fun question. I counted once. It was after a spring break with my family a few years ago and my boy and I couldn't play. After we got home, we made love all day and I remember being knotted about 4 or 5 times that day. It was amazing and so fulfilling! Normally I get knotted 2 or 3 times a day, my boy and are just that horney when I'm not on the rag :p

I have two goldens who will get in me at least once each a day. I live alone (except for them 😊) so access is never an issue. Some of those rainy days off we will play a lot more than that. I will admit I enjoy taking them one after the other
I love it you must love all that fun in your pussy!

Not sure where these fantasies come from - The average dog cannot go more than once or twice per day. much like their human counterparts, they are exhausted and need recovery time (aka a great nap). Unlike a human, dogs are far more sensitive to touch and trying “wake the dead” like you do with a human - doing that to a dog is a damn good way to get bit.

Well I have two boys that are active daily and usually it's only the one time for each in a day, but there are times where each will go 3 times in a day if I'm game for it. So draw from that what you will.
So getting repeated screwed by your dogs frequently, oh to be able to watch 👍

my ex would do it roughly 3 times a week of her own accord
the record was 4 in 1 day, she was a little tender for the next few days
You would be able to do up to 4 knottings a day? I'm a oversexed pervert, maybe take 4 in a day everyonce in awhile. but 4 a day 7 days a week might stretch me out a little too much. But I would have a great time trying!

Not sure where these fantasies come from - The average dog cannot go more than once or twice per day. much like their human counterparts, they are exhausted and need recovery time (aka a great nap). Unlike a human, dogs are far more sensitive to touch and trying “wake the dead” like you do with a human - doing that to a dog is a damn good way to get bit.

It's good to see an honest and not only a fantasy post around

Usually 2 times a day .... morning and evening ....
When I'm free on weekends at least 4 times a day ....
But in each section he can fuck me even 4 times so I don't know exactly how many times ... 🥰
beautiful. how long are you together? :love:

rh
It was very early in the morning, around sunrise. He (Zeke) woke me up, barking to go outside to pee. Their backyard was not very big but it was fenced and had big willow tree in the middle and lilac bushes and rhododendrons on three sides. You could see their houses through the bushes, but there was some privacy.

I let him out and waited for him inside the sliding glass door. When he finished he didn't come back right away. I was tired and just wanted to go back to bed... he had already fucked me four times, the last just after midnight. I went out on the step and called quietly to him, and he came running over but stopped short. I told him to come on, but he pranced and danced like he wanted to play. I glanced at the neighbor's houses to the left and across the yard and stepped off the step to try and grab his collar but he jumped away, turned and barked. I shhhh shhh shhh'ed him and went up and opened the door wide and again told him to come on and he just stood there and barked again.

Afraid he would wake the neighbors and becoming pretty annoyed I decided to try and pretend I was going to play with him to coax him to me, so I made sure the neighbor's lights weren't on and went back out onto the lawn. I was naked except for my ruined panties that I had put on after he had filled me the last time. I took them off, knelt on the cool grass, and dangled my panties in front of me while keeping and eye on the neighbor's houses.

He came over and gave them a long loud sniffing, then backed away and laid on his belly and inched his way to me, and I lowered my self and kept coaxing him, calling him a good boy over and over... and when he was close enough for me to grab his collar he jumped up and knocked me over on my side, straddled me, and immediately started wildly humping my ass. When I tried to squirm out from under him he just kind of laid down on me. Now I was afraid we'd been out there too long so I did a push up so I could get back to the door and he grabbed me around my hips and held me while he humped, and I completely surprised myself by dropping back down and raising my ass for him.

I remember the cool wet grass on my face as he found my pussy and pounded me. He knotted me in less than a minute. Unlike the first four times I did not want this one to last, so I started crawling towards the house with him still inside me. He didn't like that much and got off my back and turned around and between his pulling and my pushing his knot popped out which hurt like hell! I quickly got to my feet and went inside with Zeke following me with his nose and tongue between my legs. After I closed the door I realized I'd left my panties in the backyard so I went back out to get them. When I came back inside I found Zeke on the floor of the living room licking himself. He stopped and looked up at me, panting and pretty happy with himself, I'm sure. I didn't want to wear my smelly panties again, but realized I didn't have to this time. Either he was running low on sperm, or I had kept most of it inside me, because there was only a little on the inside of my thighs. But to be safe I put them on anyway and went back to bed. I had learned there was no point showering and cleaning up after the first two times.

(Wow... I didn't intend this reply to be so long. Once I start remembering I just can't stop)
thanks for sharing that beautiful story. i loved to read it

Ça dépend parfois je reste à la maison et on fait ça toute la journée
Parfois une fois par semaine
Parfois tous les jours
Quand il y va
comme moi aujourd'hui. décidé de ne pas sortir malgré le soleil. Et je ne suis pas le seul à apprécier : 3 bump depuis ce matin

It was very early in the morning, around sunrise. He (Zeke) woke me up, barking to go outside to pee. Their backyard was not very big but it was fenced and had big willow tree in the middle and lilac bushes and rhododendrons on three sides. You could see their houses through the bushes, but there was some privacy.

I let him out and waited for him inside the sliding glass door. When he finished he didn't come back right away. I was tired and just wanted to go back to bed... he had already fucked me four times, the last just after midnight. I went out on the step and called quietly to him, and he came running over but stopped short. I told him to come on, but he pranced and danced like he wanted to play. I glanced at the neighbor's houses to the left and across the yard and stepped off the step to try and grab his collar but he jumped away, turned and barked. I shhhh shhh shhh'ed him and went up and opened the door wide and again told him to come on and he just stood there and barked again.

Afraid he would wake the neighbors and becoming pretty annoyed I decided to try and pretend I was going to play with him to coax him to me, so I made sure the neighbor's lights weren't on and went back out onto the lawn. I was naked except for my ruined panties that I had put on after he had filled me the last time. I took them off, knelt on the cool grass, and dangled my panties in front of me while keeping and eye on the neighbor's houses.

He came over and gave them a long loud sniffing, then backed away and laid on his belly and inched his way to me, and I lowered my self and kept coaxing him, calling him a good boy over and over... and when he was close enough for me to grab his collar he jumped up and knocked me over on my side, straddled me, and immediately started wildly humping my ass. When I tried to squirm out from under him he just kind of laid down on me. Now I was afraid we'd been out there too long so I did a push up so I could get back to the door and he grabbed me around my hips and held me while he humped, and I completely surprised myself by dropping back down and raising my ass for him.

I remember the cool wet grass on my face as he found my pussy and pounded me. He knotted me in less than a minute. Unlike the first four times I did not want this one to last, so I started crawling towards the house with him still inside me. He didn't like that much and got off my back and turned around and between his pulling and my pushing his knot popped out which hurt like hell! I quickly got to my feet and went inside with Zeke following me with his nose and tongue between my legs. After I closed the door I realized I'd left my panties in the backyard so I went back out to get them. When I came back inside I found Zeke on the floor of the living room licking himself. He stopped and looked up at me, panting and pretty happy with himself, I'm sure. I didn't want to wear my smelly panties again, but realized I didn't have to this time. Either he was running low on sperm, or I had kept most of it inside me, because there was only a little on the inside of my thighs. But to be safe I put them on anyway and went back to bed. I had learned there was no point showering and cleaning up after the first two times.

(Wow... I didn't intend this reply to be so long. Once I start remembering I just can't stop)
i'm so turned on right now ! so hot .

I have two nice boys and will have them each at least once a day. Of course most days it is more :)
So nothing changed since you posted last time:
I have two goldens who will get in me at least once each a day. I live alone (except for them 😊) so access is never an issue. Some of those rainy days off we will play a lot more than that. I will admit I enjoy taking them one after the other

I am typically home after soccer practice around 5:15. Parents roll in around 6:15, we have a 3 yr old whipador Faux who is high energy and very happy to me when I open the door. My routine is to kick off shin guards and socks in the mud room. The socks go right onto his front paws. Then strip out of smelly clothes in the laundry and head upstairs. He is right on my heals ....I have a desk chair that is just the right height to lay my chest on. It has butt divets so my boobs don't get smashed. Faux literally pushes me onto the chair and usually gives 4-5 licks up my crack, feels so damn good. Never more then 5…..his mounting is rough though, he is very good at lining up 1-2 thrusts and straight in to the hilt. Usually violent quick thrusts for 20-30 seconds I cum sometimes just from that. The stress of the day melts away. Knotting every 3rd time so couple times a week. Cheers.
hot and sweet

Back