Woman's Guide to Male Dogs

• Thread starter Deleted member 222580
  • Start date
This is super helpful! Thanks for all your detailed info here. I hope to try with an experienced owner but I feel much better about going into it after reading this.

It's an amazing post. There is only one thing that I would like to leave in this thread for any girl reading it in a future. Because it messed me up when I started doing it.

YOU CAN'T GET PREGNAT!

But... you can feel like you did and even have symptoms. It's called false pregnancy(Pseudocyesis). It can be caused by many things. The exact root cause is not known but many experts believe that it's a combination of psychological and hormonal factors. I will post the link that was already posted in different thread.

Pseudocyesis

In my case I was missing my period and felt sick. And no, I wasn't pregnant, I took the test. Now that I can look back at it, I was way too stressed about people finding out what I was doing. I lived with my family and was dependant on them but that didn't stop me from loving our family dog.

VERY IMPORTANT! IT IS NOT A NORMAL THING!

It is not something that you should celebrate when it happens. Or fantasize about it happening to you. The root cause can be some serious hormonal issue so TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. It can turn out that it is just some psychological issue but you need to know that. I assure you, you don't have to worry about your doctor finding out that you are pregnant with puppies. If you are still worried, take pregnancy test before visiting your doctor. It will be negative.

Sorry for any mistakes, english is not my native language

Back