With who are you having sex more often? Your dog or your man

Its not, doggie sperms can fertilise a human egg although the proteins and enzymes are different it's not compatible and so is flushed from the womb . .
Advanced biology, its known about, sperms can break into the egg but due to incompatible dna and nature's way of getting rid of things that don't work..

Have a look at some actual research on the subject since you want to refer to "Advanced Biology"...

There is no evidence that supports that a canine spermatozoa IZUMO1R will bond with Human Juno and Cd9 receptors and ZP2 glycoprotein and result in oocyte activation.

Further more VR2 Lysin complex of spermatozoa is somewhat species specific and it's believed that it needs to have similar folding as ZP2. This is an area of active research, the last paper I read about it was only a few years ago.

A dog should be a compliment to a man, not a replacement. When you start to see a dog as a replacement for a human partner is when bestiality can start to become destructive.
Well there are a lot of people who only want to be with dogs and are perfectly fine with that. Would say that's common for a lot of people on this forum.

Hier ongeveer gelijk. Ik zal nooit mijn man minder geven dan mijn viervoeter. Ik word wel heel vaak uitgedaagd en krijg opdrachten door mijn die ik moet uitvoeren met mijn viervoeter. Ik word graag uitgedaagd. Ik word geil van de uitdaging.

Because he's curious and asking about a straight relationship, if you want to know about a lesbian relationship, start a thread about that. I'm pretty sure he's not curious about that, if he was, he'd put "with your woman" as one of choices.

Political correctness drives me crazy, so boring.
I don't know what you're trying to do, here. I'm not worried about PC, but it sure has YOUR panties twisted, does it not?

The OP's question: "With who are you having sex more often? With your dog or your man?"
I haven't read all the replies, but I hope some gay men answered the question. Wow, that would REALLY get under your skin! Since gay men can answer it, I figured the exclusion of gay women was nothing but an oversight.
My question was for the OP. Not you. It's none of your business.

Btw, this case of PC, as perceived only by you, was apparently not boring, as you called it, since you were moved to reply.

A question for you: Why are you so afraid of gays and lesbians?
That's not a rhetorical question; I'm really waiting for an answer.

Last edited:
I don't know what you're trying to do, here. I'm not worried about PC, but it sure has YOUR panties twisted, does it not?

The OP's question: "With who are you having sex more often? With your dog or your man?"
I haven't read all the replies, but I hope some gay men answered the question. Wow, that would REALLY get under your skin! Since gay men can answer it, I figured the exclusion of gay women was nothing but an oversight.

Btw, this case of PC, as perceived only by you, was apparently not boring, as you called it, since you were moved to reply.

That's not a rhetorical question; I'm really waiting for an a

That's not a rhetorical question; I'm really waiting for an answer.
Not afraid of gays or lesbians, in fact, got MANY gay friends(men, mostly) as my last brother-in-law was gay and I had a great time being friends with everyone and having fun. Even tho I broke up with my last GF, I still have friendship bound with everyone, I respect gay people and they have ALWAYS respected me aswell.. Only have good things to talk about them EXCEPT polictical correctness and gay militancy(which is a small portion of gay community and wasnt the case of the gay friends I made) that acts as maneuver mass from leftist politicians.

It seemed like you were picking on him for not including "or women", and yes, could be interpreted for gay men as well.

Nothing against you, just seemed you were trying to apply some PC and censorship, if that wasnt the case, we are pretty cool, arent we ?

Take care!

With the dog, sexually satisfied and often sore after so I guess there is a bid decrease in the desire to have sex with my fiance x
My first sex with a male dogs two years ago and the changes I felt during two years of having sex with a male dogs until now. What is the difference between you physically and mentally?

Last edited:
Since I’m long distance from my human zoo partner, my dog gets it a lot more than him right now. I’m sure once he moves in with me things will balance out… we might even lose count 😅

Have a look at some actual research on the subject since you want to refer to "Advanced Biology"...

There is no evidence that supports that a canine spermatozoa IZUMO1R will bond with Human Juno and Cd9 receptors and ZP2 glycoprotein and result in oocyte activation.

Further more VR2 Lysin complex of spermatozoa is somewhat species specific and it's believed that it needs to have similar folding as ZP2. This is an area of active research, the last paper I read about it was only a few years ago.
I don't think @Kaylak9 meant to imply fertilization and ovum death as the specific mechanism of bc.

Perhaps its all BS and by no means am I a biology expert. I'm trying my best to recall the source of this research paper I read, as it was a long time ago...

The contraceptive properties of canine semen were related to the pH level of the ejaculate. Especially the 3rd, post spermatic, fraction. It either increased the acidity of the vagina or decreased it to an alkalinity level making the human sperm unable to survive.

FWIW.... 🤷‍♂️

The contraceptive properties of canine semen were related to the pH level of the ejaculate. Especially the 3rd, post spermatic, fraction. It either increased the acidity of the vagina or decreased it to an alkalinity level making the human sperm unable to survive.
A human vagina has a PH of 3.5-4. Human semen is 7.2-8.0. Canine being 6.4-6.8. This means that as far as "affecting" the PH of a human vagina... canine semen will have LESS of an affect than human semen on changing the PH of a vagina because canine semen's PH is closer to a vagina's PH than human semen's PH.

lol.......

Good ol' Ally........facts, facts, facts..........silly woman........we don't need no stinking clicks........I mean facts.............

Well I did state I didn't know for sure as I am not an expert. I never represented what I said as "fact." Thanks for clearing that up.
Just to be clear, if you're refering to my recent post, I was tweaking @allyfitz 's nose because we chat occasionally and she's super super fact and science oriented. And extremely well researched. She's fighting a losing battle in some pretty persistent ideas people here have, but she never wavers at all. I admire that even if I think it's futile. More than that, I respect her ability to compile science, research, studies, etc consistent with what she says. In most cases, if she puts it here in public, you can bet she can back it.

Back