With who are you having sex more often? Your dog or your man

With the dog, sexually satisfied and often sore after so I guess there is a bid decrease in the desire to have sex with my fiance x
Hi littleblonde, I enjoyed reading your short article. Your writing ability to express your experiences very concisely and intuitively is amazing. Looking forward to your next post. Thank you.

My dog is my man now. Ex-bf introduced me to the idea of being with a dog. We went through a bad break up. I’ve only been intimate with my dog since and honesty, I’m not looking to replace my dog. He’s been more sexually satisfying than a man has ever been.😘

всем привет подскажите не большую породу собак с большим членом

I started having sex with my dog after my man and I took a break in our relationship. My dog and I had sex a lot, just like back when me and my man were starting out. In the past year, my man and I have gotten back together and started being intimate again but I still have sex with my boy when I find time. I'd say right now it's about 60/40 me having sex more with my man now. With my man, I am a bottom but I am more of a top with my dog so our relationships are very different.

My dog is my man now. Ex-bf introduced me to the idea of being with a dog. We went through a bad break up. I’ve only been intimate with my dog since and honesty, I’m not looking to replace my dog. He’s been more sexually satisfying than a man has ever been.😘
Fuckin hot

Back