Wife tried

Life changing success for her even if she was reluctant at start
Thank you for sharing your story, of your wife’s first zoo experience. It was really hot, even just from your description of both of them going at it… though I’m sorry that you are not quite happy with the outcome now?
Be careful what you wish for it would seem, because you were the one who made her get mounted by your dog... 🥺
Good luck with everything! 🙏

Thank you for sharing your story, of your wife’s first zoo experience. It was really hot, even just from your description of both of them going at it… though I’m sorry that you are not quite happy with the outcome now?
Be careful what you wish for it would seem, because you were the one who made her get mounted by your dog... 🥺
Good luck with everything! 🙏
It is mixed. It is the hottest thing I seen in my life. Just the sounds of them going at is amazing, her sexy moans as he fucks her, his panting, the sound of her holes getting fucked. Him drooling as he is loving every inch of her body.

Every morning he lays on his back infront of her on the couch so she can rub him with her feet. He loves the feeling of her nylon feet.

And if im home before shes home from work, I can see him get excited at times. Then I know shes about to come home because he can hear the sound of her high heels.

Him with her is the absolute hottest thing I have ever seen, and I love everything they do together, even if it means less for me

Had a huge fantasy about wife(30s) with our dog(great dane 6) for a long time.

So a 3 months back, I talked her into it eventually.

She drank alot of wine, made her rub his belly with her feet, he got excited. His penis started to come out, she was really nervous.
Told her how good she was and how much he loved it, his face showed it all
Told her to rub him with her feet and she did, he loved the feeling of her stockings as he grew huge for her, she was very gentle, but could tell it turned her on

Told her to get on all fours and she did, he got right on her, she pulled her dress up and he found her pussy right away. But she struggled taking him, hes a very big dog. He held around her as he kept pumping her. Her face kept changing expressions between pain and pleasure, after some time her toes curled and she had the biggest orgasm of her life. He was not gentle at all, shortly after he came in her. She said she felt the tip in the opening of her cervix cumming into her. She had a big smile on her face as he was cumming into her while she was moaning.

She has to give him footjobs while getting ready for work now, or else he will be stressed all day. She has to wear stockings or pantyhose and heels to work.

But just hearing her high heels now gets him excited.

She loves being with him so much now and i love watching, but shes more into him than me now
Sexy!

His balls have not been empty much lately. He even tries humping her high heels when she is away.

Wife says she can feel the cum more and more get into her cervix. One of the times he was knotted long, but barely any cum came out when he pulled out. Only the tip gets in.

But she says she can feel the cum inside her when she moves around. And it makes her so horny

She started the morning with a footjob, her stockings got so messy she had to change.

Then champagne breakfast. He has been on and off her for hours fucking hard. 5th time he got in her ass and it was like heaven for him. He pounded away as she struggled taking him, but eventually got her first anal orgasm

Wow all that sounds so dam hot have you ever fucked your wife right after the dog getting his sloopy seconds or have your wife ride you on couch and have your dog lick her ass or lick your cock as it goes in and out of her

Wow all that sounds so dam hot have you ever fucked your wife right after the dog getting his sloopy seconds or have your wife ride you on couch and have your dog lick her ass or lick your cock as it goes in and out of her
I fucked her after but she barely feels me now

I guess on the upside you have.What a good amount of people on this platform would like a spouse who was into this kink

But the downside being since y'all had a big breed of dog and his member being more bigger and thicker than yours he's able to hit her a lot harder have you ever tried to see if you can fit your member in his in her at the same time either one in the other orifice or squeeze into her vagina

I guess on the upside you have.What a good amount of people on this platform would like a spouse who was into this kink

But the downside being since y'all had a big breed of dog and his member being more bigger and thicker than yours he's able to hit her a lot harder have you ever tried to see if you can fit your member in his in her at the same time either one in the other orifice or squeeze into her vagina
Yes but it is no chance he is way too big. Tried entering her pussy as he was in her ass

Have you tried going in her ass and have him go in her pussy

Scenario time you lay on the bed Lube up your cock put it in her ass and then have the dog enter her vagina missionary style so while he's thrusting into her she's moving back onto your cock and you're getting some pleasure also

Have you tried going in her ass and have him go in her pussy

Scenario time you lay on the bed Lube up your cock put it in her ass and then have the dog enter her vagina missionary style so while he's thrusting into her she's moving back onto your cock and you're getting some pleasure also
No I have not tried it. She gets super tight as he is in her and hates anal

No I have not tried it. She gets super tight as he is in her and hates anal
That's a bummer. Don't like the son of it or just to Tight for you

But that be kind of hot. You're a good boy, gets too. Claim her pussy as his and you get to claim her ass as yours.You two should turn her into the pack bitch and fuck her whenever you to desire

Or get yourself a female dog and have her as your your own cuz there's nothing better than the tightness and Warmness of a female dogs pussy

That's a bummer. Don't like the son of it or just to Tight for you

But that be kind of hot. You're a good boy, gets too. Claim her pussy as his and you get to claim her ass as yours.You two should turn her into the pack bitch and fuck her whenever you to desire

Or get yourself a female dog and have her as your your own cuz there's nothing better than the tightness and Warmness of a female dogs pussy
Too tight for me. She is addicted to pleasing him every way possible even if she hurts

Back