Wife tried

coke88

Tourist
Had a huge fantasy about wife(30s) with our dog(great dane 6) for a long time.

So a 3 months back, I talked her into it eventually.

She drank alot of wine, made her rub his belly with her feet, he got excited. His penis started to come out, she was really nervous.
Told her how good she was and how much he loved it, his face showed it all
Told her to rub him with her feet and she did, he loved the feeling of her stockings as he grew huge for her, she was very gentle, but could tell it turned her on

Told her to get on all fours and she did, he got right on her, she pulled her dress up and he found her pussy right away. But she struggled taking him, hes a very big dog. He held around her as he kept pumping her. Her face kept changing expressions between pain and pleasure, after some time her toes curled and she had the biggest orgasm of her life. He was not gentle at all, shortly after he came in her. She said she felt the tip in the opening of her cervix cumming into her. She had a big smile on her face as he was cumming into her while she was moaning.

She has to give him footjobs while getting ready for work now, or else he will be stressed all day. She has to wear stockings or pantyhose and heels to work.

But just hearing her high heels now gets him excited.

She loves being with him so much now and i love watching, but shes more into him than me now

She drank alot of wine, made her rub his belly with her feet, he got excited. His penis started to come out, she was really nervous.
Told her to rub him with her feet and she did, he loved the feeling of her stockings as he grew huge for her, she was very gentle, but could tell it turned her on

Told her to get on all fours and she did, he got right on her, she pulled her dress up and he found her pussy right away. But she struggled taking him, hes a very big dog. He held around her as he kept pumping her. Her face kept changing expressions between pain and pleasure, after some time her toes curled and she had the biggest orgasm of her life. He was not gentle at all, shortly after he came in her. She said she felt the tip in the opening of her cervix cumming into her. She had a big smile on her face as he was cumming into her while she was moaning.

She has to give him footjobs while getting ready for work now, or else he will be stressed all day. She has to wear stockings or pantyhose and heels to work.

She loves being with him so much now and i love watching, but shes more into him than me now
Lucky dog and now your wife prefer to have with him rather you

Starting with a Dane is crazy. Image the length and the knot. That’s massive pain with intense pressure on your cervix. The sharp point stressing your cervix would most likely cause you to pass out from the pain intensity.

She needed to be conditioned for anal that size. Once he hits, she belongs to him until he releases her.
If he gets in her ass it is impossible to stop him until he is finished

Starting with a Dane is crazy. Image the length and the knot. That’s massive pain with intense pressure on your cervix. The sharp point stressing your cervix would most likely cause you to pass out from the pain intensity.
It was extremely intense for her

Would love seeing more

wish you had some pic

That is really awesome!

Back