Who would perform beastility in front of a group

I've rimmed animals in front of other zoos before. But it would have to be with other friends that are zoos for me to get naked in front of them

I’d definitely do it. But my fantasy is having a dominant man who lets his dogs have their way with me. If he invited folks over to watch his bitch get mounted I would be in piggy heaven!

I’d definitely do it. But my fantasy is having a dominant man who lets his dogs have their way with me. If he invited folks over to watch his bitch get mounted I would be in piggy heaven!
Then all you have to do is submit and surrender to your new-found overlord domme. 😂

YES! but only if they are zoos as well and they like watching it. Public horniness really turns me onn, public shame, not so much.
But you must learn to love your shame in order to achieve what you think you want. ;) 😂

Sorry I couldn't resist trolling you right now. 😂

Have and will.

But, it should be stated that I personally am not performing. At least, not beyond my function as facilitator/screener/dog owner/sub slut abuser. And, I WILL NOT run or be a part of a freakshow, your interest is genuine or you are not included. NO exceptions.

I have a taste for subs who get off on humiliation. Verbal/physical/public....pick one. Sometimes, these women are k9 sluts as well. On 2 occasions, that has led to group play, IF group can mean just 2 people besides the dogslut. One woman, for some reason that escapes me entirely wanted her sister to be present (NO IDEA. Ask her, lol), alas, sister could not be located so she missed out, I'm fairly certain she has since seen the phone video though. (Video was HER call, not mine)

Any way, 1st time was in 2013 (A long time before CL killed the personals). Involved 2 hotel rooms and a craigslist ad. One room was for the action and the other was at a DIFFERENT hotel and was used for screening potential helpers. Craigs ad was for another Dom with a thing for humiliation sluts, not the slightest hint that k9 was the plan. That seemed to be both safer and draw the right audience. After the usual sifting thru a billion idiots, she and I screened with 10 live Dom men (IN TURN, not all at once) and selected the one she liked the best. In truth, from the 4 who passed the big reveal test. A couple of them (2) just up and left when k9 was presented as the main course and the other 4 did a poor job of being entirely comfortable with the k9 aspect. She was tied naked to a chair, with a leather hood for this process, and the 4 in the running got to take her for a short spin as a part of her selection process. All verbal and hands OFF. It did take a LONG ass time to go through the process but safe is safe and stupid is stupid. It really was harder keeping straight who was who than to pick the lucky guy. Thanks for coming, you'll get an email later this evening. Party is tomorrow night.

No phones allowed in room, except mine.
Bring something to conceal your identity if you don't want your face on video.
Be where I tell you to be when I tell you to be there. Come ALONE.
Absolutely NO physical contact and complete dress at ALL times. Myself included, though I was the disciplinarian for the session. Again, HER rules.
Verbally, you have free reign. Tear it up, cowboy. (Best rule EVER, this guy was a star)
Other than the set rules, you're an adult, you'll be expected to act like one.
Any rule breaking and you WILL be asked to leave and the show ends immediately.

The 2nd one was in 2015, in a different part of the country. Different pool and different woman. This one was fully exposed, face and all. HER call.

Same rules (except no video this time), same everything else. Obviously different hotels.

Both occasions were extended events over the course of several hours on a weekend night. Drinking, conversation, and a couple of pretty good dog knottings both times. A good time was had by all. In BOTH cases, the attempt was made to enlist another dog, but neither guy had a dog.

This is fun, but it's also a HUGE pain in the ass going through the steps. They're necessary but tiresome. At some point in the future, doggy gangbangs will be a menu selection for one and all who have interest, but that hasn't been possible to this point. I imagine that could grow to include human audiences at some point as well, but that's for the future and not now.

I def would for group of zoos and would the be involved or just watching? but I wouldn't mind a cock or pussy in my face to eat or suck. Prefer getting bred by k9s but would try other animal cock. I love being stuck on their knots and feeling the cum running out of my butt and dripping off my balls. I would gladly suck the dog after he pops out.

Back