Who would perform beastility in front of a group

I mean if the group was zoo friendly and my risk if jail was 0 then yea I would. Hehe if people wanted to watch or if they wanted to be educated because they never seen a mounting in person before I would not mind taking a dog to show them .. besides I do it more for the dog to be bonded with them if people watch it's just an extra thing.

The stupidly submissive little bitch in me is okay being socially unacceptable as long as someone gets to exploit my depraved and sinful nature. Facing the prospect of jail to give a barn full of folks the rare experience of watching/videoing their dogs fucking a girl live and in the flesh is...mmm...something I think about a lot. Would I do it? The idea is scary as hell but I don't think I can say whether I would or wouldn't until the opportunity is in front of me.
Oh, how I wish I could put that opportunity in front of you...

Yes. My x gf and I both got knotted at our home, while 2 couples of our non zoo friends watched and took video. We were into group sex and she confided to one of the girls (after a few cocktails) about her experience. They wanted to see it happen. So at our next get together we invited our trainer friend to bring his pup and we put on a little show. It was so hot to have that many people watching us. Would love to do it again oneday.

I'd give anything for sloppy seconds after a dog or a stallion; one of my fantasies is to have sex with a woman inseminated by multiple partners, and that also includes semen from dogs and stallions. I'm also don't see a problem having sloppy seconds with my primary attraction (mares).

Yes!!! After my master told me he wanted to arrange this for me I thought about it and it turns me on so much. People must be clothed and I will be naked on all fours. It would even be more kinky if people pay to watch me getting fucked. Anyone here interested?
We would love to watch and maybe join you.

Depends on how well i know the individuals, as well as what sexual act is taking place. A lot of factors come in to play when it comes to someones final answer.

Back