Who would perform beastility in front of a group

Interesting to read all comments. Surprised by how many say they would, but i think when it comes to do so many will change their mind. It's a very private thing what most people keep for themselves and maybe their partner or special friends. As far as i'm concerned , i don't know if i would. Maybe, maybe not

Honestly wouldn't mind doing it just outside the view of the public, on a balcony somewhere or like our after having hiked in the woods and off the trails a bit, that being said, for like an hour close group I could do it.

Not unless I knew and trusted every single witness...or had better blackmail on them than they would on me. Maybe if I could guarantee my identity remained unknown.

I had a good friend from a long time ago that I thought about showing him this lift style but never did. so i would definitely consider it with right right people.

Lo hice cuando mis amigos me lo pidieron, se lo transmití en Messenger de la década de 2000, me follé a una pitbull hembra qué tenía, fue muy emocionante ver sus caras emocionadas también, si tuviera otra hembra, con gusto lo haría.

For me it all came about because this guy I was with and had been with since I turned 17 he was 30 I moved in with him and he collared me . But a friend of his had a Dane and he would drag these dope hoes home an get them high and then tell them that if they wanted more dope they had to put on a show for everyone and of the probably 12 times I seen this go down in the 5 yrs I was with my boyfriend only one said fuck no and left. That's when my owner / boyfriend volunteered me to do the show . At 1st I was like I don't want do this ,but I never really had a choice so I got high as bat pussy and got naked in front of a room full of people and took my first knot of many. It was so humiliating stuck to that dog with everyone watch making comments and shit . And I loved it knotted me for all of 30 mins . I gave blow jobs to anyone that wanted while stuck to him .
So hot!

I've yet to be lucky and experience the pleasure of a thrusting animal penis; but I would be willing to be 'broken in' by a boar or dog for a small group provided they were also naked so no illicit records could be made. 😁

YES!
I like to be on stage and center of attention.

BUT..
If the show is in Sweden.. Because of the legal aspect, I would charge a fee, bolt and barricade doors, and demand to quickly (like a few sec) lick/finger/suck/jerk off ALL guests and before the show! Then everyone is doing something illegal xD

Issues:
1) Where, I would NOT be at home ^^
2) Where would you even advertise? x'D

So... doesn't really feel like an easy project :p

Back