Who would perform beastility in front of a group

I don't think I could just two shy for a crowd of people but if I was to it would have to be in front of people I trusted that are into zoo as well.

myself and my partner swing, and have had close calls, dog running in and licking up cum of people....

ive been brutally dom'd by men and women in front of groups as large as 100 people in sex clubs, gay club gay male dom session, fetish club fetish femdom session etc.... always been my fantsy to be have a maledom session in a straight swingers club and vice versa., haha, even my wifey agrees being tied on all fours and in a large cage (oops no one has a key to save me or my wife from the dog knots) and just letting 4 dogs go would be hilarious to see peoples reactions, would 100% do if legal and i was anonymous and we could escape though a trap door and take the dogies with us haha

My first doggy fucking was in front of 3 guys who had 2 dogs, that became a regular thing for us, one of the guys took me to an adult party to serve drinks and nibbles but it turned out I was the entertainment for the night when the host asked if everybody was ready to watch me get fucked by their dog, a golden retriever which fucked me while the 20 or so people watched, that was a good night.

My first doggy fucking was in front of 3 guys who had 2 dogs, that became a regular thing for us, one of the guys took me to an adult party to serve drinks and nibbles but it turned out I was the entertainment for the night when the host asked if everybody was ready to watch me get fucked by their dog, a golden retriever which fucked me while the 20 or so people watched, that was a good night.
very good, you was courageous to expose your self with a lot of men watching you, the dog was not too much stressed and excited and don"t hurt you ?
hope the public was happy and congrate you

come to me and you will a full weekend with men, woman and their dogs.. and imagine what we will do with you

i would under very strict circumstance, and have once or twice. i would love to do it again with a close friend or someone i trust and is also zoo.

For me it is such a turn on to be naked and fucked in front of a group - I remember being knotted for the first time while others watched. I was soooo aroused, and my climax was incredible!
For me it all came about because this guy I was with and had been with since I turned 17 he was 30 I moved in with him and he collared me . But a friend of his had a Dane and he would drag these dope hoes home an get them high and then tell them that if they wanted more dope they had to put on a show for everyone and of the probably 12 times I seen this go down in the 5 yrs I was with my boyfriend only one said fuck no and left. That's when my owner / boyfriend volunteered me to do the show . At 1st I was like I don't want do this ,but I never really had a choice so I got high as bat pussy and got naked in front of a room full of people and took my first knot of many. It was so humiliating stuck to that dog with everyone watch making comments and shit . And I loved it knotted me for all of 30 mins . I gave blow jobs to anyone that wanted while stuck to him .

Back